Longingness

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LONGINGNESS.

Strong feeling of need or desire for someone or something.

 

“Okay, cut! Break for ten minutes and we’ll be back to finish this photo shoot theme.”

Discourse of instructions given by the production director and discussions among crews who gathered at the hotel’s poolside broke the serene morning.

“Omo, these shoots came out better than expected!”

“Ahh… Girls, silence for a minute and relish in my beauty!” Everyone else decided to ignore that Shikshin and carry on with their conversations, which left her sulking away. If only she’s here… At least I’ll not be completely ignored, even if the reply might be awfully sarcastic. Sooyoung thought to herself.


It was eight in the morning, with little Jung been dragged out of bed and landing miserably on the hotel room’s cold carpet. Being woken up in such unpleasant way, her drowsiness was entirely shaken off causing her in extreme upset with whoever did that to her and was ready to launch at the person after recovering from the impact.

Turning around to face the “idiot”, she was appalled to see her one and only sister standing in front of her with both hands holding the sides of her waist.

“Yah… Did the sun rise from the wrong direction??” Krystal mumbled to herself. Her brain couldn't seem to accept the fact that the sleepy pig of her dear sister actually woke up earlier than her, all ready to hit the streets.

“Stop mumbling incoherent words. Faster move your and start preparing. We’re heading to the pool.”

“Just ‘cuz you can’t comprehend what I was saying doesn’t mean they’re incoherent words, eonnie.” She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. Just move. Pali...” Jessica imitated little Jung’s action.


“All right, girls. Gather back here. Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, you girls will………”

The production director gave various orders and respective roles each one of them needed to play out, before dismissing everyone their appointed positions. The cameramen were also given sets of instruction and the kind of angles the production director was expecting. All of them were immersed in their tasks to notice two unauthorised personnel intruding the pool area that was being enclosed for photo shoot purposes.

The two intruders weren't at all worried about themselves being in any possibilities of getting shooed; instead they even laid out their breakfast spread on the tables. Pouring for themselves two glasses of Breakfast Lassi, they started munching their food while watching the crowd getting all busy.

 

Boredom kicked in twenty minutes away and Jessica found her sister fishing out her earpiece and stuck them in, completely in her own world. She could only shake her head and turned her attention back to the busy crews. There, she spotted her little bunny whom just about to get into the pool for another photoshoot scene. Admiring the latter who gave in her all during camera time despite switching back to her gloomy face after, her mind wandered off to their past memories.

 

Yoona was at the poolside kicking her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter