Reminisces (3.5)

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REMINISCES.

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

Another GG schedule at Las Vegas. How cruel they can be, trying to smack us on the face with those memories or to swipe memories of when we last visited together as 9 and overwrite them with 8... Either way, we could literally taste the bitterness at the tip of our tongue which is supposed to be the 'sweet' taste-buds. We were physically tired from the various individual schedules before this, but nothing compared to the mental struggle we're put through. Neither of us even bother to take Instagram candid when we settled down in our plane seats. The interior was filled with abrupt silence which clearly leave one restless.

 

We all tried to put on our best smiles for our endearing fans who have been waiting for us to arrive at the airport since hours ago. They're constantly concern about our well-beings, so in return, we would never allow ourselves to cause them worries. Glancing behind, I saw Sunny eonnie putting on her usual poker face and walked through the crowd like everyone's invisible to her. Keeping her head down with earpieces plugged, living in her own world of sorrow. I wish there's something we, or at least I, could do for her. She needs to pull through and move on soon. Even though to fans and Netizens out there, moving on so quickly might waver their beliefs in Soshi bonds; what matters now is Sunny's health. Drowning in constant sorrow is bad for the heart. I know she's hoping for the day Jessica eonnie will be back and reunite with us.. I wish it'll happen too. But sometimes, we don't have a say in it. We could only follow. For as long as we're being trapped in the contract, we can never fight against him just for our sister, our family.

 

Taeyeon eonnie's not any better either. She cares a zillion for Jessica eonnie too. Her twin. She lost her twin, the person who is there for her and encourage her while she's facing her depressed demons. Despite the number of times she pushed Jessica eonnie away, eonnie has always hold on because she understands our leader's pain. Now that Jessica eonnie isn't here, Taeyeon eonnie could only rely on Tiffany eonnie sometimes. So they could almost spotted being together the whole time. She's getting thinner each day…

 

Tiffany eonnie's just being herself. Always bubbly and spreading her happiness to the world. But I know, behind closed door, she would shed tears that were pending to fall all the time. Her American bestfriend, her family. During GG's subunit 'TTS' showcases, Jessica eonnie would always be there for Tiffany eonnie as a family. Because Tiffany eonnie's family couldn't make it for the showcas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter