Gone

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s Situation

It hurts.

Nothing could overrun the feeling of being unwanted by the company you’ve contributed and dedicated your years of life in. The place where you overcame hardships, obstacles and achieved your dreams in. The place where you literally grew up in. The place where you believe you’re being accepted for who you really are and the fact that how you are able to gain new family members aside from your biological ones.

Nothing hurts more than the betrayal and backstabs you got in return from this second family.

Not even the spiteful remarks Netizens left on e-news or social media platforms pertaining to her hurts this tremendously.

 

After the founder of Star Museum Entertainment was replaced, the new CEO is a renowned money-er and his reputation is filthier than money or sewages.

 

Considering the number of times she witnessed Sunbaes and Hoobaes being discarded like a piece of trash and how remaining survivors of these victimized groups became onuses and their worldwide reputations’ jeopardized, she was not dumb enough to know of that vicious mastermind behind the scenes, hiding like a coward and letting the artists to bear the burdening piles of sh*t and wiping his .

 

But never has she thought that she’ll one day join the list of victims… maybe she did, considering the unfavorable times she would be called in by that CEO for a “good” chat regarding her new fashion business. He claimed it’s purely business, but it’s more like his interest since he was clearly aiming for a share in the profits earned.

Jessica lost count of the number of times she would ended up stomping out of the office. She knew these arguments were fruitless and that she found it unbecoming of the CEO to draw out her hard-earned profits when she clearly did not use her group’s name for her brand promotions. It’s just how her fans and people addresses her.

 

She’s never quite a believer in fortune-telling, since she trusted that fate is in own h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter