Reminisces

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls’ Generation is going to Las Vegas for comeback album preparation and also, their upcoming anniversary. This time, they’re told to stay there for two weeks.  

 

 

None of the girls was willing to digest the piece of information they’ve just been  briefed by their managers. It’s basically forcing them to go back to their last vacation as 8 members (minus Jessica), swipe away all those fond memories they kept discreetly and then create new ones. It’s also basically like slapping back at oneself.

 

 

Sunny was the first to voice up. She could no longer tolerate this.

 

“Out of all places, why Las Vegas? Why going back to somewhere we’ve been to and had done a photo-shoot at. There’s no other places we could go?”

 

 

“Yeah. Like Maldives, or something?” Tiffany chipped in.

 

 

“No would do. No more questions pertaining to this arranged schedule. Go back and start preparing. We’re flying tomorrow night.” The sudden intrusion of the CEO startled everyone in the meeting room, causing the heated atmosphere to drop a few Fahrenheit. Most of the members decided to keep their mouth shut and just obey, since they did not want another mishap to happen to their group. Yeah.. most; all except one.

 

 

“What!? That’s so last minute.”

 

 

“Taeyeon. Do you have any problem with it?”

 

“Of c-” was immediately blocked by sweaty palms, most probably due to the anxiousness.

 

“No. Everything is fine, sir. May you excuse us to go back to our dorm first. Have a good day, sir.” Sooyoung squeaked. Taeyeon gave up struggling to talk, but her eyes were shooting daggers at the latter.

 

“Good. You all may go now. And Taeyeon, learn from Sooyoung.”

 

 

Taeyeon swore if she wasn’t being held back by that stupid giant again, she would have jumped on the CEO and gave him a piece of bitterness. “That old man needs some teeth extractions from professional Taeyeon to keep his mouth shut!”

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“What!!!” She didn’t mean to shout at Tiffany, but her temper was currently at the peak of the volcano.

 

“What good will it do you for going against him. You would only jeopardized your own career and ours. Didn’t you say you care for this group and your responsibility is to make sure this group will continue on for as long as you are still the leader?”

 

“Tiffany. The group is already jeopardized and my reputation too. Does that make any difference even if I go against him? He wouldn’t do anything to kick me out, since all he thinks about is the in-flowing money. And I just happen to be one of his money tree, lucky or not.” Taeyeon stated in a matter of fact, her tone venomous and Tiffany didn’t like it at all.

 

 

She knew exactly why Taeyeon was acting this way and could understand where she was coming from. But right now, Tiffany did not need another drama going in the group. Jessica’s incident was already major enough for her to handle, and Taeyeon wasn’t helping at all with her reckless behavior.

 

 

“You’re right, Taeyeon. But that doesn’t mean you could just act recklessly. Before you decide to go on war with him, please at least signal us so that we know what to do and how to co-operate with you. Verbal wars won’t do any damage. If you really wish to retaliate, there must definitely be a  plan. Aren’t I right, Taeyeon?” Sunny was always the smart one when it comes to situations like this. Thus Taeyeon can’t help but to nod her head, agreeing deeply.

 

 

The girls headed back to their dormitory. There were so many tasks waiting for them to complete, and neither were favorable. All of them sighed while started preparing both their necessities and their hearts.

 

 

Meanwhile, somewhere…

 

“Miss Jung, there is a new piece of information I’ve just received regarding Girls’ Generation schedule.”

 

“Spill.”

 

“They are going to Las Vegas for comeback album preparation, subsequently, to celebrate the group’s anniversary. Their flight would be tomorrow night at 10.”

 

“Anything else?”

 

“Heard that they’ll be staying there for two weeks. And Miss Jung, you’re going to have a meeting with one of the fashion clients there in four days’ time.”

 

“Okay. Help me get ready my things and documents by tomorrow noon. Also, book my tickets to Las Vegas at 10 tomorrow night. I’m going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter