Matter-of-Fact (Ⅰ)

살고. 웃고. 사랑하고.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MATTER OF FACT (Ⅰ).

 

 

“Eonnie…”

 

Getting no reaction from the lady beside her, Soojung huffed & voiced up again. This time, louder.

 

“Eonnie!”

 

“What.”

 

Jessica got a shock out of her reverie from the latter's loudness, her face scrunched in annoyance.

 

“Do you think we'll be safe?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, I've got a feeling we or I might be spied on by KYM’s men.”

 

Jessica just stared into her sister's worried eyes before speaking, “Trust your eonnie. Everything will be fine. No one is following you. I've made sure the coast is clear before we left the apartment. Anyway, his moves were already calculated before setting out my own plan. Don't worry, okay?”

 

Soojung could only hummed in response and moved closer to lay her head on Jessica's shoulder. It'd be a lie if she doesn't have her doubts but seeing sparkling determination shooting from her eonnie's eyes kind of settled her insecurity.

 

Before she knew it, she's fallen asleep on the car ride with Jessica patting her head softly while humming light music.

 

Noticing her sister's breath steadied, Jessica turned her attention back to the window. Looking out, she's slowly drifting back to her reverie. She’s her own doubts too.

 

“Why do I have a bad feeling that my plans might be forcefully changed or disrupted… Aish…”




 

▶▶▶





 

Both parties were stunned from the unexpected situation which none was prepared for. On one side stood two GG members namely Sunny and Seohyun, another were the Jung sisters.

 

The basement carpark was too stuffy for anyone to stay on, so they all quickly moved to the lobby area. Once there, SunSic couple were the first to break the ice, by chucking a whole iceberg.

 

“You've got so much to explain.” Not forgetting to give an equal death stare. The maknaes could only looked over worriedly.

 

The lift reached one level above, opening to reveal a minimalist-design office. The room was bright-lit, its bulbs emitting orange glow. Right in the middle end of the room was the man they've come looking for.

 

“It's a wonder to see you four came together. Even though that wasn't exactly what your arranged appointment should be, Sunny, but I'll let this slide. Since it doesn't make a difference, instead it's actually a convenience for me. You both!”

 

Pointing to and fro Sunny and Jessica, he continued, “Came to me for the same purpose.”

 

The both looked at each other with amusement, before giving their attention back on him.

 

“Alright, now. Before we go directly to your purpose, allow me to settle some family issue with my niece first. The rest of you can take a seat at the lounge.  Help yourself to some light refreshments at the pantry area.”

 

“Sunny, it's time you take over my company.”

 

“Uncle, you're retiring!? Did something happen?”

 

“No. I just want to focus on my other music industry.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter