HBD KATH!

I like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinnie, let’s ea—“ Andy opened the door to his bedroom and almost burst into laughter.

He put the plate down to the nightstand, and grabbed his phone. Soon the camera kept clicking as he saved the photos of Junjin. The man had fallen asleep while waiting, his hand on the phone that was on his ear. He had fallen asleep while talking to someone. The maknae chuckled and moved towards the guy’s legs as he commenced taking off the socks and jeans. He had done that often when young, as his hyungs had once gotten very drunk.

Junjin landed onto his back soon after, and Andy pulled the jeans off and placed them to the small chair together with the socks. Then he sat on the older man and rolled this shirt off his chest, palms rubbing along the amazing stomach. It would have felt normal, but right in that moment, Junjin opened his eyes wide and stared at Andy.

“Yah…”

The maknae startled, and fell off the man.

“You startled me!!!” he screamed, cheeks red.

“Why were you undressing me for?” Junjin asked, sitting up, looking gloomy.

“You fell asleep so I had to undress you to let you sleep in my bed.” Andy explained hastily, moving his arms around.

The older man had a pout on his lips as he blinked his eyes very slowly. Then the face turned sadder and he said, “Where would you sleep then?”

Andy looked at him.

“The…couch.” He pointed towards the living room confused.

“Oh.” Junjin nodded, obviously tired as he yawned and looked at the maknae so expressionlessly.

But soon a hand reached in front of Andy and Andy was bemused. Junjin grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to the bed just like that. The younger man yelped and hurt himself while climbing, and landed onto Junjin’s flat stomach.

“Ji…Jin, I should…I should remove clothes and…”

“Annoying.” Junjin mumbled and closed his eyes, hugging Andy’s arm so he wouldn’t leave.

“J…Jinnie…” The shorter man felt the breathing on his cheeks, as Junjin opened his eyes and leered at him quizzically. “I really…I…I can’t…we…you should…I need to…” A yelp, and Andy had been pushed onto his back.

The older man straddled him.

“W…what are you doing?” The maknae gasped.

Junjin said nothing, but just slipped his hands under the shirt and began to roll it up. The younger man kept blushing, his eyes at the older man’s face, as Junjin was concentrating on the slowly rising blouse. Gosh, why did it feel so good? The hands on the stomach, rubbing along softly, warming the muscles inside. Andy bit his lip and looked at the man longer this time as they stopped. The tips of the fingers had touched s.

Quiet.

Very quiet.

“Ah…” Andy let out a moan.

Their eyes met. The younger man turned dark red, and pushed Junjin off him abruptly.

“I will sleep in the living room. Good night Jin.” Andy hurried out of the room and banged the door closed, pulling down his shirt frantically.

Junjin felt his heart beating after the groan. 

 

On the morning Andy was embarrassed of what had happened. He looked around, not seeing the tall man anywhere, assuming he was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter