Christmas Date

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was planning to update one week after I update the last chapter but I dont want to waste this chance..Many ideas pop up my mind like a bullet train so here I am...Keep viewing and commenting my fanfic.....tnx

 

 

Days,Weeks and Months has past.Today is the most awaited day.Christmas day.How fast the days running.I still remember the day when we become the hot topic in the school.The day we addmitted our relationship.Many things happen after that.I become the most hated person in our school for almost one month but we fight it both and face them together with our determination and love towards each other.

Even my friends got mad at me when they heard the news.They nag at me hard and I accept it all,but still they forgive me and help me to get rid of those haters.

The twist of my life happen in that same day.My mother greeted me for the first time when I come home from school and she even cook my favorite food that only my father cook me before.I don't know what happen or what's the reason why my mother change towards me.I also feel my sister change bit by bit.She can freely smile to me not the same before..I know someday we can treat each othernicely and act like a real family that I always wanted.We will just give our self a time to be close to each other.

And now I'm standing infront of the mirror,looking myself unsatisfied for what I saw.Wearing a white fitted blouse and a black skinny jeans is not my taste.I know its not that too girly but I'm not used to wear this kind of clothes.But jong ask me a favor.He wants me to wear a bit girly this time because his parents invite us to eat dinner in their house and also his brother wants to meet me.He just arrived yesterday from london.

I hear our bell rang.Jong is here,we have a christmas date first before we will proceed to the dinner meeting.I quickly wear my shoes.I'm thankful Jong allowed me to wear my usual high cut shoes.

My smile become wide when I saw Jong talking to my father.I call their attention when I standing in front of them.

Good morning Jongie,I greeted him

Good morning too,he respons to me and stare me from head to foot.He smile then,He's satisfied for what I wear.

Jong looks handsome also.His wearing a white short sleeve polo and a black skinny jeans and a white shoes.The clothes we wear is like a couple thing.

Shall we go?Jong ask and reach my hand to hold it

I nodded and smile to him.We bid farewell to my mom and dad.My mom ask jong to take care of me.

We stroll inside the mall for about an hour and decide to eat lunch first.While eating our food we discuss what we will do this whole afternoon.

Do you want to watch a movie? Jong ask me

I think first before I say yes,I saw Jong naughty smile

 Hey,what are you thinking now?I ask him with a warning look

 What?he act innocent

I know what you are thinking,you dirty mind,I accused him

He laugh loudly a indication that I caught what's his thinking

Behave,okay?I slap his hand while saying this

I promise,jong said but not convincing enough

We are now entering inside the cenima.Jong choose the seat in the right upper side.It's obviously dark in that side

The movie started.We're watching a romantic comedy movie.This kind of genre I always like to watch

I feel Jong's arm put around my shoulder.I turn to face him and give a warning smile.He hold my head and turn it in front.I leand to his shoulder and started to watch the movie.I laugh so hard in the movie.The movie was near to end when I felt Jong's hand rubbing my shoulder.I become stiff.I'm aware what Jong are planning.I'm just pretending and ignore it.I continue to watch the movie but his hand slowly move to my back.He caress my hair with his finger and slightly massage.He lift my head from his shoulder and cupped my face.I saw Jong's eyes full of passion when our eyes meet.He then crossed the distance of our face.He pressed his lips lightly and move slowly.I don't know how to respond his action.This is the first time Jong kiss me in the lips.We only shareda check and forehead kiss before.

Jong slightly bite and my lower lips teasing me,and asking to response his action.Then I move my lips slowly matching his move and that's what Jong waiting.He become a little bit aggressive.He my lower lip and then my upper lip.I got carried away and kiss him back.I put my hand around his neck and passionately responding to his kisses.He push his tongue inside my mouth and play with my own tongue.I was shocked for what he did and push him slightly.He hold my shoulder and watch me intesely.I stil saw a burning desire in his eyes.Then he hug me and ask forgiveness for his aggressive action.

I felt embarass but still forgive him.His not the only one carried away also me,I even forget where we are.

The movie has come to an end.We didn't know what's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter