Textmate 2

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun's POV

 

I excitedly open the message when I receive it but I got disappointed when I read what she reply.I didn't plan to reveal who am I but I'm afraid that she will not reply to my text.

This past few years I'm just satisfied to watch her silently a far and loving her secretly.Yes I loved Kim Ahyoung.Early in my first year in high school I first meet her.She's not a feminine style or a girly girl like others.As I remember she wore that time a long short and a basketball jersey with a loose t-shirt inside.She also wore ahigh cut shoes and a snapback in her head.We rode same bus to school.It's our school festival that time thats why we can dress what ever we want.

At first I didn't pay attention to her but when a pregnant woman go inside the bus with a baby in her hand,no one stand up in front then I saw her stand up and offer her seat to the pregnant woman I was impressed with her attitude.The bus was full of student and their's no vacant seat.It's so rear now that someone will offer her seat to others and take note she's a girl.She get my full attention.I watch her and realize that she is beautiful even though she dress like a boy.She started playing the baby and I mesmerized when she smile widely and laugh when she saw the baby gigled.Starting that day my feelings to her is born little by little until one day I realize I'm falling for her deeply.Im too shy to approach her.Their was a time that I wish were in the same class,and my wish was granted.I'm so happy when I saw her first day of school.She's infront of my classroom together with her friends.I heard all their convesation.I also heard when she asked Sojin who is Hong Jong Hyun.I'm a little bit hurt that time.Almost all girls in this school know who am I but the girl I love and cherish for the past 2 years don't even know that I exist.

I saw a boy running toward her and then bump her.All her books scattered in the floor I started picking up her books and ask her if she's ok.She thanked me and give me a smile for the first time.I go inside the room and waited her to find her seat,I saw her sitted near the window then I decided to sit beside her.

Im satisfied this past two months even though we never talk to each other atleast we share the same room,sitted beside her and I always saw her smile to me.

But early today I heard a conversation in a mens toilet inside our school.I heard the boy was planning to court Ahyoung,I feel afraid and my possisiveness instinct come out.I taught what if Ahyoung fall in love with him.Thats why I decided to buy a phone when the class was over.She's the first person I texted.Its now or never I'm going to tell her who am I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter