Double Date!!,Dual Jealousy??

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning Ms.Yura,I heard someone greet me when I lift my head I saw Jong standing infront of me with his attractive smile.My forehead wrinkle when I saw him bring two bouquet of red roses.Again?

 

It's bee two weeks since I know his condition,he have selective amnesia.We call this selective because only few years of his life he didn't remember.Sojin told me everything what Woobin told to her.Sojin,Hyeri and me gather in Minah's house on that day.We drink and talk until dawn.We cry together and give their sympathy to me.They give me advice,advice to let him go and forget everything about him.Let fate decide whether we're meant to each other or not.I know my friends really love me,it's proven this past years.That very day I thought again and again what my friends told me,it's for Jong sake.I know it's hard for me to let him go,but it would be hard for Jong if I told him our past and force him to remember me.Also that day I decided to forget everything and pretend nothing happen between us.Pretend that he is a stranger and it's our first meeting that day.

I really thought that it will flow smoothly and I succesfully forget him but how can I do it,this man is driving me crazy.How come he give his affection and attention to me.Every single day of this two weeks he always give me flowers.He will bring two bouquet,one for me and one for Nana.But my question is why he handed me flower first before he give the other one to his fiancee,his office is in 2nd floor for God sake.

Everytime he come to me and give those flowers I always worried and afraid,what if Nana saw us and misunderstood everything.I'm worried of her because I know Nana tretead me like her real friend.

The day that I'm afraid to happen has come.Nana saw Jong handed the roses to me.She came early that day and go directly to my office to greet me a good morning.

I saw Jong's face flusttered.I was worried and about to explain but I saw Nana smile and said.

Wow,Jong Hyun Oppa,your so sweet,you also give flowers to Yura,I'm shock for what I heard,is that all she can say?She's not angry or jealous?Did she really love Jong?If I where her I will jealous and I will confront the both of them.

After that incident I thought Jong will stop giving me flowers but I thought wrong,he diligently give even though I always told him that there's no need for him to do this.

Jong is so stubborn and hard headed.What happen to him,did he remember me,I bet no or did Woobin told him about me?I also doubt this.Then what happen to him? What kind of situation is he making?

Mr.Hong Jong Hyun what's this again?I ask him when he handed me the flowers

Flowers!!For you,he shyly said while scratching his back head.

How many times I told you,please don't give me this again,I didn't take the flower he give to me

Why?It's only flower,Whats wrong with this?,he argued with me

What's the reason why you give me this this thing?,I ask him pointing the flowers his holding.Give me a valid reason,If you convince me in your reason,I promise I wil take all flowers you will give

Ahh..Ehmm..Ah..Because your my brother's employe,he answered,I kow he just randomly think this 

Then why you don't give all the employees here in the company?I ask and saw him rattle

Why should I give them all,he's mumbling.There are many employee in the company,I can't give them all.I only want to give this flower to you,he said and I saw his face become read.I feel my heart beat fast,why only me?Did he feel something to me even though he didn't remember me?I can't allow this,his already taken

Just stop Mr.Jong,it's not appropriate to give me this while your engage to married to Ms.Nana,I saw him shrugged his shoulder and walk to the elevator still holding the two bouquet of roses.I saw disappointment draw in his face.I become confuse to his action.I can't focus to my work.I always think the conversation we made today.

The working time is almost over,I prepare myself to go home.I have a date tonight but I'm not sure I can call this meeting a date.I meet this guy one week ago through Sojin.She meet him in lodon last year when Sojin have a fashion show and got flu in there.He is her doctor for two weeks and the become friends because they speak same language,Hangul.Lee So Hyuk is also a korean who migrated in london when he was 5 years old.He came back in Korea to attend his childhood friends wedding or let us say to ruin the wedding and steal the bride from the groom.

This is the reason why we're having a dinner date tonight.A double date indeed.He and Sojin plan this,I don't know why I become part of their plan.Sojin just invite me over dinner last week and introduce this man and then Sojin ask me this favor.At first I got annoyed and question them why should I do this and act as his girlfriend.Sojin only said to me that maybe later I will thank her for doing this.I ask her why but she only smile and proceed to their plan.

The plan is we're having a double date tonight with his childhood friends while me and Soo Hyuk will act as a couple.He wants to make the girl jealous towards me and beg Soo Hyuk for their roconcillation.The girl is Soo Hyuk girlfriend since high school days but she broke up with him even though she still love him,she broke with him because the grooms mother beg her to marry her son,she can't say no to his mother because she owe his life to this family.Soo Hyuk can't accept the girls decision and plan to win her back even though their getting married two weeks from now.The same date of Jong and Nana's weddin,I thought this when he said the date of his girl wedding..

I'm on my way to the restaurant they reserve.Soo Hyuk want to fetch me and drive together in the venue but I refuse I prefer to take taxi,I want to relax first before we start the act.I want to back out in the last minute but I think of Soo Hyuk side if I will not come.It's now or never,I said this to myself.

Relax Yura relax,take a deep breath inhale,exhale.I calm myself when I reach the front of the restaurant.I'm really nervous,I'm nervous to this show coz I'm not a good actress and it's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter