The Unexpected Message

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung's POV

 

Today is the wedding day of the man I love the most,the day I've give my everything to the same man.It's pain but I already accepted  weeks before.What happen to us a few hours ago is a bonus for me.Yes I didn't and never regretted what did happen to us.I'll treasure every moment and every memories we shared today.

But even though I already accepted that Jong will get married and he will never me mine again I still don't have guts and courage to attend their much awaited wedding.

I already ask a one month vacation from work one week before.I can't stand to watch them together in their wedding day.I will travel to ease the pain I felt.Only one month,I will try to forget him and start a new life after I came back.

I pack all my things when I reach home after I left Jong's house.I only bring the things I just needed for my vacation and bid farewell to my parents not telling them where I will go.

 

Jong Hyun's POV

 

I rise in my bed humming a song.After I heard what Yura said to me earlier,I came to my senses and realize that I'm no longer inlove with Nana and can't continue to marry her.I know it's a little bit too late to realize but I can't compromise myself to the girl I don't love anymore.

I decide to meet Nana and talk to her about what I feel for her now.I also want to apologize to her and talk about the cancelation of our wedding.I'm willing to take all the blame and the consequences after this cancelation.

I take shower first and change clothes,ready to go to Nana's condo unit.I'm going out my room when I heard my phone beep,when I check I receive a message from Nana I open and read the message.

 

 "Oppa I'm sorry I can't marry you.I try hard to learn how to love you but I failed.I know it's kind'a late for backing out the wedding but I don't want to regret in the near future if I still pretend that I have feelings for you and marry you today.Please forgive me for what I've done,I'm not the right girl for you.You're mad at me now but I know later on you will be thankful to me that I didn't come to the wedding.There's someone who are meant to be with you just try to remember everything and for sure you will find your happiness."

 

I'm relieve from what I read but still I'm worried about her.Why it's so sudden.I don't even know that she had a hard time trying to love me before.All I think that we have same feelings.I know my mother talk to her and ask her to agree about the marriage proposal and never thought that she just force herself to agree in this wedding.I'm also coofuse to the last sentence of her message.

I dial Nana's number and try to call her but it's out of coverage area.I tried many times but still the same.After my last attempt to call her my phone ring and I saw my brother's number.

Hello Hyung?I anrwes phone

Hey Jong Hyunie,I have a bad news,just relax and don't get angry,okay?I heard him breath hardly and hesitate to tell the news

Did Nana call you and tell that she cancel the wedding?I guess what's the bad news he wants to tell me

How did you know?I know my brother is shock and worried about me.Are you okay?

Yes Hyung I'm okay,don't worry about me,I assure him.Hyung did mom and dad know already?I ask Woobin Hyung when I remember our parents.

Yes they already knew.Nana call them and ask forgiveness,she said that she's still inlove with her ex boyfriend.She also said that she already cancel all the preparation for the wedding and contact all the guest you invited.

She blame herself and disappear.We can't contact her and she turn her phone off.

Hyung,I don't know she have an ex boyfriend.I thought I'm her first boyfriend,we grow up together but I never heard anything about her boyfriend,I ask my brother.Did she have a boyfriend before Hyung?Do you know who he is?

Yes I know who he is and I also know why did they break up even though they love each other.When you told mom that you like Nana and you want her to be your wife,mom talk to her and ask her to marry you,even mom know about her boyfriend.I know mom not considerate that time and pressure Nana,but she only did those to please you.

Nana can't say No to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter