You or Illusion

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy,it doesn't matter how much you love them,you need to let them go"

                                                              My Daily Quotes

 

I always read this quote whenever I have time.Thinking how good it is if letting go of someone you love is easy like what the quote said.I always thought what should I do to let you go,what should I do to forget you and ease the pain I feel for how many year.It's been 7 years I feel this pain.I endure it everyday hoping one day you will come back and explain what happen back then,why you left me alone.Living my life like this for seven years was so hard.I don't even know how did I manage to live my life without you.Miserably missing you.Miserably longing for your love.Pretend to be happy?Pretend nothing  happen or pretend that I did forget you?No,I can't do that.All the sorrow,the pain and the loneliness,all of this you can seen all over me.

This past 7 years many things happen.I become emotionless,I can't smile anymore,I can't laughe even cry I can't do it..Maybe I had done enough,for the first year of your disapperance  I cry everyday even a smallest thing that give me a memory towards you can make me cry.Also my name,I'll cry whoever call me by my name.I only want my Jongie call me that name,thats why my mother decide to change my name.They call me Yura,Kim Yura.The pain I felt that time they also felt it even though I tell then I'm okay.

My mother and my father always cheers me up.They told me before that they never doubt Jong's feelings for me.Jong was the  reason why my mother gave her affection towards me.She ask me before if I remember Jong came in to our house.The day Jong ask permission to my parents,thats the day he ask my mother why she hate me.The day my mother realize how hurt I am whenever she ignore me before or how I feel insecure when she show her love to my sister infront of me.

They always said Jong has a reason,a valid reason because they know how Jong love and cheerish me,and this is maybe the reason why I can't let go our past.I still hope that someday he will come back to my side.That give me strenght and courage to face and endure the hardship all this year.

I go to University taking the course Jong choose for me.(I want to fulfill all his wishes before.)Going to school everyday and going home are my daily routine.I never talk or making friends to others.After four long and boring years I graduated with a highest grade.I'm the only one who graduated in college among my 3 friends.

Minah stop in the second year and marry her college boyfriend and have a 3 year old daughter.We never thought about this,how come she's the first one who got married,she's not interested in boys back in high school.She only want to become a celebrity and become a famous singer.But this is not the most shocking news happen to my group of friends.Hyeri is the one.She become a famous actress now.A talent scouted her when she accompany Minah for her Audition.She only take one semester then stop to focus on her career.The wierdo of our group become a celebrity.

While Sojin never go to college.After we graduated she take summer lesson about modelling and fashion.She tried her best to be on top and become a model,after 1 year of trial and hardship she succeded.She's now a very well known Internatinal model,a clothes endorser and our company model.The face of the famous clothing company,JongWo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter