Stag Party

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating quickly.To tell you the thruth I have a hard time writting this chapter.It's really hard even though I already figure it out what's the scene in my mind but hard to write and express the true emotion I want to picture out...Pls don"t critizes my writting it's my first time to write a scene like this.thanks.LUV YEAH

WARNING:

To those who are a minor or not matured enough who read my ff,please don't read and skip this chapter.It contains a intimate scene so don't hesitate to skip this.

 

Jong Hyun's POV

 

Huhhhhh.....I sigh then drink the wine in my glass

Hey bro,what happen to you?Woobin Hyung ask when  he saw me sigh.You're suppose to enjoy today,It's your last day for being a bachelor.You're getting married tomorrow,he continued talking

I don't know,I anser my brother.Maybe I'm just tired and want to rest now.

No way!!Yah Hong Jong Hyun!!You have to enjoy tonight and drink until you pass out,my cousin Kim Young Kwang shout at me when he heard our conversation.It's your party how can you think to sleep early or maybe you're just excited to your wedding,he teased me

I only laugh to what my cousin said and drink again,I really don't know what happen to me this past weeks.Before if someone mention my wedding I become happy and excited but after I came here in Korea and meet my brothers PA,Kim Yura.All my plan and thought about marriage was change.I can't sleep every night thinking of her instead of Nana.I always want to see her,she's the first one I want to see in the morning when I go to the company.I always give her flowers even though she's annoyed with it.

At first I thought I'm just curious about her.It's started in our first meeting,when I saw her crying and calling me a name no one called me before and I want to satisfy my curiousity.She's aloof to people and barely talk to others and never smile to anyone.I heard a rumor that they call Yura a emotionless beauty,but still it makes my curiousity big when I always caught her looking at me with longing in her eyes.Why she can't show emotion to others but always want to cry if I'm around her.I really don't know what she think about me,why she always stare then look away when she saw me stare back at her.

But my curiousity towards her change into deep feelings when Soo Hyuk Hyung introduce her to us as his girlfriend.Even though we don't have intimate relation but feel betrayed when I saw her act sweet infront of Soo Hyuk Hyung.I want to punch him and drag him away from her.I wonder why I feel my heart hurt and I can't breath normal when I saw her smile to him.She never smile to me,why she can smile easily to this guy?I didn't even realize that I gave them a deadly look.

Why I'm acting like this she's not even my girlfriend.Am I jealous to Soo Hyuk Hyung,why should ?Why would I feel jealous to her boyfriend?

I force myself to be calm and start a conversation.Then I ask them if they have plan to get married,I expect to hear them say no but I was wrong.Soo Hyuk Hyung proudly saidyes and stare Yura sweetly.It make me feel really angry and almost explode when I saw him rubbed Yura's back.It makes my heart beat fast and my body trembling for anger.Nana stand up and excuse herself and I didn't even care where she go,all I care now is only Yura,why she wear that dress.After a while Hyung excuse also his self.This is the time I've been waiting.I confront her and ask about her dress,I know It sound that I insulted her but I can't stop myself.I really felt jealous when I saw their sweetness.I know I don't have a right but what can I do?

I offer to send her home when Hyung call me to tell he will send Nana back home because she's not feeling well.When we reach in her house the unexpected kiss happen,the kiss that make me realized that Yura is important girl to me,the kiss that makes my feeling explode.The feeling that I never expect.How can I fall in love in this girl for God sake I'm getting married to another girl but I can't stop myself fall for her and act like I'm his boyfriend.

We secretly dating this past few days and I'm happy everytime we are together.Only one thing bothers me and that's my wedding day.I always want to talk to Nana and beg her to cancel our wedding but I can't.How can I hurt Nana?She's very kind and loyal to me ever since we dated.I'm confused this past days,I want to be with Yura but I don't want to hurt Nana.

What should I do?I didn't realize I said this word loud

Yah,Hong Jong Hyun what happen to you?Soo Hyuk Hyung ask when he heard me talking in my ownself.

Nothing Hyung,I feel embarass.Don't mind me I'm just tired

Get a grip man,we just started the party,he said tapping my shoulder.The highlight for this party are still didn't arrive.

What do you mean highlight?It caught my attention when I hear Soo Hyuk Hyung said.

The highlight for a stag party,a girl who will make you happy in your last day of being a bachelor,Young Kwang Hyung said when he heard me.

Wow,Sung Joon got excited.What time she will arrive?

Hey Kiddo shut up,Young Kwang and Woobin duet.We didn't bring a girl for your sake,it's for Jong Hyun,Young Kwang added

Hyung,there's no need for that,the five of us are enough for this party.We can drink all we want and have fun till we past out,I panic when I heard that they will bring a girl to accompany me tonight.I don't need it.My problem about Yura and Nana are too much for me to handle then they will another one?I don't know how to react if ever the girl will come.

No way,Soo Hyuk Hyung exclaim.We can't call this a stag party if there's no highlight.Promise,you will never regret what will happen tonight.

I drink the wine in my glass and acted like I agree to what they plan but I decided to get drunk first before the girl arrive in my house

At exactly 11 oclock I heard my brother bid farewell to me,he said Sojin call him and ask for help.I only nodded to my brother and continue drinking.Then after 10 mins Soo Hyuk also say good bye.I said yes and put down my head in the table.I didn't notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter