Love or Friendship

Tell Me You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss incident happen Jong act like he own me and become so possesive.He always call and check me after work,he even take my phone and read my messages.He also told me to break up with Soo Hyuk.I can't say no to him.Why should I?Just call me selfish but it really make me happy.His action means that he cares or maybe he have feelings to me.We date secretly and acting like a real couple,but the problem is  tomorrow is the wedding of Jong and Nana.We never talk this topic or discuss our relationship.

I also have many concern in this secret fling of ours.Why did Jong acting like this?He's about to marry Nana.Did Jong plan to make me his mistress or did he make fun of me?I know it will hurt me soon but I just pretend and think that it can add to the memory of Jong to me.After the wedding I will forget and act nothing happen between us.

I felt guilty to Nana,Yes,I observe Nana don't have feeling for Jong,it's obvious last time she got jealous when Soo Hyuk introduce me as his girlfriend.

I feel something strange to her attitude this past few days.She didn't talk to me like the way she talk to me before.She become aloof and smile less.Her bubbly attitude towards me was gone.But I have a feeling she want to talk to me in private.I can sense in her action.I also want to talk to her and clarify our misunderstanding but I'm afraid I would said something not appropriate to her.I'm afraid my tongue slip and tell her everything about Soo Hyuk plan.

Today is Nana's bridal shower and Jong's stag party.Me and and our few co-workers in the company are invited to her party.She only invite few guest,she don't have many friend because she just arrive here in Korea one month ago.

When I arrive to her condo,this is the venue.The party started already and I'm the last one to arrive.They started at 5 in the afternoon,they start early so they can also finish early.The bride must take a beauty rest to prepare for tomorrows wedding.

Nana saw me when I enter the room.She smile and welcome me.

Yura thank you for coming,I thought you will not come,Nana said while she grab my wrist to let me sit beside her.

Why should I not come?I promise you before that I will probably come,I said

I really thought your mad ate,you didn't talk to me comfortably this past few days

Why would I mad at you?What did you do that make you think that I'm mad at you,I ask her.I'm so confuse I thougt she's the one who's mad at me.

Because I gone home last time we dine in for dinner with out saying anything,she lower her head and continue talk.I also demand your boyfriend to send me home,

No No No,I'm not mad at you,I never got mad at you,okay?We're friends right?I assure her and tap her shoulder.

Really?Woah thank you Yura,you really make my day happy,she said,atlast I saw her geniune smile.

No Problem,I said to her 

The party started,the guest are dancing and singing,you can see in their laugh that they are enjoying maybe only me fell not happy.

Then the most awaited part in a party like this is about to start.I saw a guy  go out in the other room.The guy is so hot,wearing only a short fitted boxer short and topless.He make a y dance while walking towards us.The girls scream when he grab Nana and wave his waist down holding Nana's hips.I feel embarras for what I saw.It's a humiliation,this is my first time to attend this kind of party and also my first time to see a man.I heard them scream again,I lift my head and check what happen,I saw the guy almost kiss Nana in the lips.

Oh my God!I exclaim.All the guest turn to face me and laugh when they saw my flusttered face.I can't take this anymore,I said to myself and decide to fine a place that I can gain back my consiousness.I saw a door in the corner when I open it I saw this condo have a small veranda.I sit in the chair and close my eyes.

Ahh it's peaceful here,not the same inside.I utter this word.I stay in the veranda for almost two hours until I saw Nana approaching my side.

I thought you already go home Yura,I didn't saw you inside,Nana said when she sit beside me.

It's too noisy inside so I decide to go out.Why are you here?Your friend will definitely look for you.I said to her

They all go home,Nana said.

What?Already?It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter