House Tour

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Ye Rim felt that the whole situation was absurd. The desire to turn the whole house upside down, in order to find the marriage contract makes her heart pound heavily against her ribcage. Sitting there inside the guest room feels weird and suffocating. Luhan told her to wait in there or unpack her stuff until he finishes his work, then he'll give her a tour. She brings her hand over to her face and let out a shrill scream. The alcoholic smell from her palms kicks in, causing her to cough continously. Luhan, before letting her "filthy" hands and feet into his house, literally dumped a litre of hand sanitizer on her. Paranoid? Yes. Very much. She falls on her back onto the soft foam mattress. Reaching her hands out, towards the ceiling, she whispered to herself, softly.

"Let's do this for mom. Bear with it. The money will be able to pay off the debt, the bills and cover the food for mom. Just like before, lock away you emotions. No emotion, no weakness," Her voice whistles softly like the wind. Before she can let out another shout of frustration, the door flung open with Luhan standing in the door way. He gestured her to follow him and strolled down the long corridor. Ye Rim leaps as far as her short legs could. It was considered short compared to Luhan's. Now that she looked at it again, his legs are quite muscular, yet not so bulky. He was wearing skinny jeans that hugs his figure, tightly. Not only did it showed his muscular, toned limbs but also his bubble . Muffling her laughters is really, extremely hard. Extremity level 1000. 

Luhan, on the other hand, is busy picturing the worse scenario for their marriage. 

Scenario #1: Parents come. Forced to hold hands.

Solution: There's really no avoiding that.

Scenario #2: Friends find out about marriage. Questions.

Solution: Tell friends about it...?

Ridiculously horrible, the WORST scenario: Falls in love with one another.

Solution: Locks away heart, emotion and anything that could trigger a chemical reaction in your brain. Chemicals includes dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and vasopressin. Number one rule: Don't give a .

He doesn't really have any experience with love. Just one. It's also the one memory that he tries numerous times to rip apart, burn and bury. But they say, first love is always there. It never really goes away. But then again, you never rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter