Golden Rules

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Rim

 

       Well, things weren't going the way I planned. Demon eyes lied to Chanyeol that he hired me as a waitress at the cafe. Technically, my work is to sort out the marriage thing and play along with him. Chanyeol reacted exactly as I thought he would.

Big round eyes     Incredibly ugly puzzled look   Mouth agape so wide that you can basically see every disgusting things that dentists stares at most of their lives   

       That's why I'm listening to my cousin nag all the way home.

"He's a great guy. Serious when it comes to work and he never sems to disappoint anyone when he does it head-on," he boasts about his friend. I roll my eyes.

"Looky here, I get it. He's an awesome boss so I should bite my tongue even if he irritates or cusses the hell out of me. Correct me if I'm wrong," I know that there was no need for correction. No wonder he gets along so well with my mom. They both nag so well, it's ridiculous. I mean, it would drive a person nuts and even if you've done nothing wrong, you would admit so just to escape. It's scary and true, too. That's why I flee from the car as soon as we got home.

I go to the cafe again, early tomorrow morning to complete the paperwork as told. I heave a sigh and push the glass door open. Welcome to hell!

Luhan stares at me blankly as I greet him. "You're a morning person?" he asks.

"Why do you take interests in such things?"I raise my brows and my head to the side. What kind of question is that? =_= He didn't even greet me yet he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter