The Kiss

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Rim

 

"Ma'am?" A cold hand touches my shoulder. It shakes me and brings me back from my word of thoughts. 

Blinking several times, I collect myself. Trying hard, I force myself to focus on my task. Pick out a wedding dress.

Rows and rows of wedding dresses are displayed in the shop. Lights are project onto the wedding dresses, sparkling up the small details on the dresses. It's something I never imagine I would be this close to. After what had happened, that is. 

"I really recommend this one, ma'am," one of the salesperson says and holds up a simple white gown. It's a strapless gown with detailed sparkling designs wrapped from the waist down. It's as if some kind of pixie dust was sparkled on it.

"I like that..." I trail off as I walk toward it. Like music, it's drawing me in. If only I could touch that...just a bit-

"No. That's too...meh," Luhan shakes his head in dissaproval and makes a face. My nose twitches in annoyance. 

"Meh? What is that suppose to mean?" I talk in between my gritted teeth. Why the hell is he the one to decide my wedding dress? 

"It means that you won't be getting that dress," he pulls me close to him by the neck and spits it out like poison. I swear I hear it a bone crack.

Being as competitive and stubborn as I am, I whine and argue that I wanted that dress and only that one. Luhan rubs his temple in irritation.

"Sir, I really think you should get what your bride-to-be wants," one of the females whispers to him. And so he did.

 

Luhan

 

This girl is really testing my patience. She's making me do things that are absolutely unthinkable for someone like me. Fate is so cruel. Why me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter