Reversals of Fortune

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I hate her! I don't want her to be my stepsister]

--- 3 Days Ago ---

“Chorong noona?” Mark’s eyes widened when he was capturing Park Chorong in front of the door. “What are you doing here?”

“Where’s my room?” The girl with a stern face ignored his question, while she threw another question to the latter.

“W-wait. What do you mean with your room? You will move here?” Mark blinked for several times as he tried to digest the words that she had said.

“Off course, I did. My appa said that there’s one female room is left. So, show me the room and introduced me to my roommate,” she said still in firm tone.

Before Mark could answer, Eunji suddenly came out from behind him.

“Oh, so you are Chorong-ssi, the daughter of Mr. Park the owner of this house?” she greet her with a wide smile on her face. “Anyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you,” she bowed politely to her since Eunji already knew that the girl was older than her.

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo. I guess, you are my roommate, Jung Eunji?” Chorong said in amazement, and Mark could notice that this girl already liking her roommate on the first sight.

“Yes, just call me Eunji. And may I call you as my eonnie?”

“Off course, you can. Nice to meet you too, Eunji,” Chorong was immediately copying her new roommate’s smile. The two girls were totally ignoring Mark’s presence – who was still standing like a statue behind them.

 

“Looks like we have a new housemate here,” Jaebum suddenly butted into the conversations as he patted Eunji’s shoulder from behind.

“Ah, Jaebum-ah, she’s Park Chorong,” Eunji said while moved her gaze toward him.

“Hi, Chorong-ssi. I’m Im Jaebum the leader of this house. I’m 94-liner,” Jaebum bowed.

“Oh, so you are the current leader here? I thought you should give it to me soon since I’m the eldest among all of you,” Chorong said with full of confidences.

“How old are you?” Jaebum asked while he raised his eyebrow.

“I’m 25,”

“What? Omo… so you are a noona for me. I’m so sorry, Chorong noona,” Jaebum bowed once again, while Eunji and Chorong burst into laughter together. Meanwhile, Mark could only smile thinly as he saw them.

“So, should I come inside now? Or we will just talk here till midnight?” Chorong tried to joke and Eunji immediately grabbed her wrist.

“Mark, you should bring her luggage to our room,” Eunji said without glancing at him. “Come on, eonnie. I’ll bring you to our room,” Eunji dragged Chorong with her, ignoring Mark – who heaved a sigh before he obeyed her order.

“I never thought that Eunji could be such a bossy, dude,” Jaebum patted Mark's shoulder. “Should I help you?”

Mark shook his head. “I think you better help Jinyoung to prepare the breakfast for us.”

***

 

“So, eonnie, what makes you decide to move here? Yeah you know, you already have a big and cozy house but you choose to move here and shared a house with ‘strangers’?” Eunji blabbered as she came inside their room.

“I have a little, um no, a pretty big trouble with my appa. So, I think it’s better for me to moving here,” Chorong shrugged as she sat on her new bed.

“I’m so sorry to hear that, eonnie. But, as your new roommate, don’t feel hesitate to share your problem with me. Who knows that it could soothe you a little,” Eunji said.

“Thank you, Eunji. You’re so kind,” Chorong smiled. “I will tell you about everything soon.”

 

“Excuse me, ladies. Can I come in?” Mark knocked on the door, and then he entered the room when the two girls asked him to come inside.

“Thank you very much, Mark,” Chorong said as she took her luggage from him.

 “Um, Mark. Do you mind to help me to cook the breakfast with Jinyoung at the kitchen?” Eunji asked carefully as he glanced at Mark.

Mark didn’t say a word while he was just patting his right cheek with his index finger repeatedly.

At first, Eunji didn’t understand with the code that he gave to her. But then, Chorong was suddenly giggling before she spoke out. “He asked you for a kiss in the cheek, Jung.”

Eunji’s eyes widened in shock, before she grabbed a sleeping pillow near her then she threw it toward his face.

“Kiss my , Tuan!”

***

 

“So, she’s JYP’s niece?” Bomi asked when Mark joined the others at the kitchen.

“Yes, I already knew her since the first day I joined the management. She’s a model too,” Mark said.

“No wonder she's so pretty,” Youngjae said in amazement.

“Be careful, dude. She prefer a younger man to be her boyfriend,” Mark winked toward the youngest till made his face blushed.

“Yah, don’t you dare to flirt on her, Choi Youngjae,” Namjoo suddenly yelled from the dining room and Youngjae immediately ran toward his girlfriend till made the other burst into laughter.

 

“Where’s Eunji noona? Didn’t she was here earlier?” Jackson came inside the kitchen as he threw his gaze around.

“She’s with the new member. And she already asked Mark to replace her duty,” Jinyoung nudged Mark’s elbow till made him flinched.

“Ahh, Mark cannot cook for sure! Let me replace him, I can cook better than him,” Jackson immediately took the soup spoon from Mark and he signaled the eldest to move aside.

“Aish, this brat,” Mark shook his head before he decided to go out toward the dining room.

 

He saw Youngjae tried to stop his girlfriend’s jealousy because of his remark earlier, and Mark could not hide his playful smile when he noticed them. He then walked toward the living room as he saw Naeun and Jaebum were watching television together. They sat next to each other, Naeun leaned her head on Jaebum’s shoulder.

“It feels better when we have a girlfriend, huh?” he talked almost whispered to himself. He wanted to go upstairs to call Eunji and Chorong to take their breakfast. But, he stopped when someone had just reached the last stair. Their gazes met each other for some seconds, Mark tried to open his mouth but Hayoung immediately walked and passed him without said any words.

Mark turned around to see the back of her. He heaved a sigh and realized that the girl must still mad at him.

***

 

It was 8 PM. Eunji already came back from her office. She had a lot of task to do at school, since the headmaster asked her to be one of the compilers of the musical book for the school that she had to work at.

“It must be so hard to be a teacher, isn’t it?” Chorong was asking to her roommate that just came out from the bathroom.

“I think its fun for me, since I loved music,” Eunji smiled. She took a hairdryer and switched it on to dry her hair.

“That’s good. Getting a job according to our pleasure, it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter