[Epilogue] Crazy, Cupid, Love

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Crazy, Cupid, Love]

“Hayoung-ah, what are you doing?” Chorong walked into her room and found her stepsister was fidgeting in front of the mirror.

Instead of answering, Hayoung kept staring at her reflection and let out a low grumble.

“Hey, are you okay, dear?” Chorong patted her shoulder and put a worried look.

“Eonnie…” Hayoung finally spoke out, but still her eyes locked at the mirror. “Do you think this makeup made me look like 15 years older than my real age?”

Chorong frowned and she immediately checked the younger from head to toe. “No, Hayoung-ah. It’s all perfect.”

“But, eonnie… I think my face looks so awful,” she pouted.

Chorong let out a soft chuckle at her nervous little sister before she caressed the younger hair. “You’re just too nervous, my dear Hayoungie. Listen to me,” Chorong was holding her wrist. “You look so beautiful right now. Your makeup and your dress are so perfect. Trust me, Yugyeom will fall in love deeper with you.”

Hayoung suddenly blushed, but she couldn’t hide the smile on her face.

“There you go, my lovely sister! You have to keep your smile like this and let’s meet your fiancé!” Chorong clapped her hands excitedly.

Then the door was opened and someone head peeked into the room. “Chorong noona, Hayoung noona, let’s go-- Omo!” Bambam stepped into the room and when he reached the girls, he suddenly gaped. “Hayoung noona, is it really you?! Oh my God, you looked so pretty!”

“I’m not that pretty, Bambam,” Hayoung blushed deeper.

“Damn! Yugyeom must faint in amazement when he looks at you!” Bambam beamed.

“Kunpinmook, stopped it, will you?” Chorong was suddenly calling his real name while pinching the tip of his nose, before she turned to her sister again. “Are you ready?”

Hayoung seemed very nervous, but she still nodded.

***

 

“My sweetie Boyoung-ah, look, eomma brought your favorite meal. Aaa… Aaa…” Bomi tried to make her 1 year old daughter to eat her lunch.

Instead of eating, the little Boyoung was throwing her little toy toward her bowl. Fortunately, it missed, so the toddler meal didn’t splash everywhere.

“Aigoo, Boyoung-ah, what are you doing? Didn’t you know that your eomma still in the ‘nausea mode’ right now? Please be a good daughter just for once, will you?” Bomi groaned, till made Naeun and Jaebum who were sitting with her at the round table giggled.

“What’s going on here? Oh, seems like my lil pretty baby Boyoungie didn’t want to eat with her eomma?” Jinyoung suddenly came and join them while took his seat next to toddler.

“Oh, finally your appa was coming,” Bomi let out a relieve sigh. “Here, it’s your turn to feeding your daughter,” Bomi gave the bowl to her husband.

“Come on my little princess, a plane with full of carrot and chicken will landed soon into your mouth. So, open it now please… Aaaa…” Jinyoung was entertaining his daughter by imitating a plane with the spoon. It worked since the little Boyoung immediately opened her little mouth. “Good! That’s appa’s favorite!” Jinyoung smiled in satisfaction before he threw a winning smirk toward his wife.

Bomi shrugged. “You should born to be a good son or Naeun aunt and Jaebum uncle will be in trouble because of you later,” Bomi spoke to her soon to be son while rubbing her 2 months womb.

“We prefer to have a naughty one, eonnie. So you don’t have to worry,” Naeun said.

“Yeah, since his real parents were so noisy, I don’t think he will born as a quiet one,” Jaebum teased and Naeun immediately landed a light slap on her husband chest.

Bomi rolled her eyes with a soft chuckle, “Yeah, at least I chose a right adoptive parents for my a-soon-to-be son.”

“Thank you very much, Jinyoung-ah, Bomi noona. This child’s birth will be making our married life feels more complete and perfect,” Jaebum said as he pointed his eyes to Bomi’s womb. “Is it right, Naeun-ah?”

“You’re right, oppa. Though he isn’t our biological child, but we promised you both that we will take care of him with all of our heart like our own son,” Naeun beamed and Jaebum pulled her into his hug then he landed a soft peck on her forehead.

“Omo… You two still acted like a newly-wed couple. I’m so envy,” Jinyoung pout and nudged his wife elbow till made Bomi groaned in annoyance.

 

“Yo, what’s up chingus!” a loud husky voice greeted and made all of them turn around to found the owner of the voice.

“Yo, Jackson Wang, you come!” Jaebum greeted him as he stood and hug the younger.

“Hello, Eunji eonnie,” Naeun waved her hand toward the eldest, who was walking behind Jackson.

“Are we coming late?” Eunji asked as she sat in an empty chair next to Bomi.

“No, you’re not. The engagement party yet starting,” Bomi said.

“Where’s Mark hyung? Why did you even come with this person?” Jinyoung hissed as he pointed Jackson with his finger.

“Yah, watched your act, JYP. Remember, I’m still older than you,” Jackson landed a slap on the back of the younger head.

“He said he will be here in 10 minutes. He should finish the recording session first, then he will heading to here,” Eunji said.

“Being a music producer must be that hard, huh?” Bomi said as she nudged Eunji elbow.

“Yeah, it had been almost a week that he had not left the studio to finishing his new song. So, today I will meet him again after the pretty long time,” Eunji shrugged.

“And, since Mark hyung had been living in JYP Studio, I took his responsibility to take care of Eunji noona,” Jackson beamed as he put his hand around the eldest shoulder.

“It’s been 2 years, but you still did not surrender, huh?” Jaebum whined and the other suddenly burst into laughter because of the latter remark.

 

“Could you please keep your hand off of my girl?” a sound of clearing throat suddenly echoed, and It made Jackson immediately pulled his hand away from Eunji.

“Oh, hi hyung, you’ve come?” Jackson fakes a laugh before he shifted his position to the other empty chair, and gave his previous seat to Eunji’s real boyfriend.

“Thank you,” Mark said before he greeted the other friends.

“How’s your recording session, hyung? Did it finish yet?” Jinyoung asked as Mark took his seat.

“Yes, finally it had done. You know, I spent this week by sleeping at the studio,” Mark acted like he was wiping his ‘fake’ sweat away from his forehead.

“Eunji just told us about that earlier. You should be careful and you better not chose Jackson to take care of her next time,” Jaebum said.

“Yah! I’m not that kind of bad person though I was still being the first to kissed Eunji noona, rather than him,” Jackson let out a playful smirk toward Mark.

“He already knew that he could not steal Eunji from me. So, I don’t need to worry,” Mark said nonchalantly as he leaned closer to his girlfriend. “How are you, baby? Missed me?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter