All About My Best Friend

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here from the very first start, but you never noticed me..."

 

“Stop crying, Bomi-ya. Now, you should tell me what happened with you and Jinyoung’s mother earlier?” Eunji asked.

Eunji and Mark spent their time together at cinema – since Eunji must kept her promise to bought a ticket for him after he won in Playstastion’ game yesterday. But accidentally, they caught Bomi at the café near the cinema. She wasn’t alone, but Eunji noticed that she met up with her boyfriend’s mother. After they met, Bomi was coming out from the café with tears in her eyes. So, Mark and Eunji decided to approach her then take her home with them.

Mark was driving the car, while Eunji and Bomi were sitting at the back seat. Bomi wasn’t telling them anything yet after they met her earlier. She only sobbed inside Eunji’s hug.

“Did she say something bad to you? Come on, Bbom. If you kept on crying like this, we can’t help you,” Mark lost his patience as he ruffled his hair.

“Mark, we can’t force her. Just give her time. I’m sure that she will tell us everything later,” Eunji hissed to the latter.

“I’m sorry, Ji. I just can’t stand if a girl keeps on crying in front of me,” Mark heaved a sigh and Bomi suddenly sobbed harder.

“It’s okay, Bomi-ya. Let them out, let them out,” Eunji tightened her hug, and she patted Bomi’s back to soothe her.

“Jinyoung' mother… She wants me to break up with him,“ Bomi choked in the midst of her sobs.

“And then?” Eunji asked.

“She offered me some money because she knew that I’m coming from un-wealthy family—“

“And as a feedback, you should stay away from her son, am I right?” Mark immediately cut Bomi words, and the latter nodded.

“Omo…” Eunji gasped as she was cupping in disbelief. “How could Aunt Park do this to you and her son…”

“They need money to save their company, and only Yookyung’s family who can help them,” Bomi said still sobbing.

“And you agreed?” Mark asked again.

Bomi shrugged. “I don’t know… I can’t make any decision yet. I loved Jinyoung so much, I can’t imagine my life without him, but I can’t be a selfish per—“

“If you loved him that much, you should fight for your love,” Mark once again cut her words. “I’m sure Jinyoung feel the same way like you did, Bbom. So, just go ahead.”

Bomi was mute for some seconds, but then she smiled thinly as she wiped her tears from her cheeks. “Thanks, Mark. We will try our best.”

Meanwhile, Eunji still stunned at her place. She agreed with Mark’s remark earlier. ‘Yes, I should fight for my love too.’

***

 

“Eunji noona! Mark hyung! Where have you been?” Jackson immediately said when the two walking upstairs with Bomi. The youngest was sitting at the 2nd floor living room and playing Playstation alone. “Bomi noona, what happened with you? Your eyes were swollen…”

“I’m okay, Jack,” Bomi threw a thin smile to the latter, before she turned her face to Eunji. “Please let me know if Jinyoung already came home.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you soon. Now, you should take rest. You looked so tired, Bbom,” Eunji patted her friend shoulder, while Bomi nodded and walked toward her room.

 

“Fiuh, you should buy me another ticket since I didn’t finish the movie earlier yet,” Mark whined as he threw himself to the couch near Jackson.

“What? But it wasn’t the deal?!” Eunji immediately threw a protest but Mark ignored her as he took the Playstation’s joystick from Jackson and started to play the game that the latter had played.

“Tch, this brat,” Eunji pouted and took her seat next to Jackson.

“So, both of you were just coming from cinema,” Jackson nodded his head continuously. “What movie did you two had watched? The Avengers: The Age of Ultron?”

“Yeah, we watched it. So bad that you could not join us, Jack,” Mark said as his eyes were kept on focusing on the television screen.

“I have to attend fencing championship in Singapore at the end of this week. So, I should practice more often,” Jackson said.

“So, you were just coming home, Jack?” Eunji asked while rest her back on against the couch.

He nodded. “I should because tomorrow at night, I will go to Singapore.”

“How long when will you stay there?” Eunji asked again.

“If I can win at the elimination round and go to the final, I’ll stay there for a week,” Jackson beamed.

“I’m sure you can win, Jack. You are a great athlete,” Eunji patted his shoulder and the youngest suddenly blushed.

“Thank you, noona. How I wish you could see me during the competition,” Jackson stared at her.

“I wish I could, Jack. But what can I do? Singapore is quite far and I can’t left my works at this time, so—“

“No, noona. It’s okay, I’m just kidding. You still have your chance to watching me when I joined the fencing championship at Seoul later,” Jackson suddenly curved a big grin on his lips as he patted Eunji’s arm lightly.

Mark suddenly cleared his throat, before he gave the Playstation joystick back to Jackson. “I want to go to the toilet,” he said as he got up from his seat and walked toward his room.

 

Less than a minute, Eunji saw that Hayoung was coming from downstairs.

“Hayoung-ah, you’ve come,” she greet the youngest and Hayoung bowed to her. “Did Jinyoung has come home?” she asked.

“Oh yes. I met him in front of the house when I wanted to enter,” Hayoung said.

“Oh good. Please tell Bomi that her boyfriend was already coming. Okay? Thank you. Hayoung,” Eunji threw a smile.

Hayoung nodded and copying the eldest smile, before she walked toward her room.

 

“Noona, wanna play the game?” Jackson asked as he handed the joystick to Eunji.

When Eunji wanted to took it from him, but suddenly the bell of the house was ringing. “You played it, while I opened the door,” Eunji told the youngest before she immediately ran downstairs.

“Noona, let me join you!” Jackson put the joystick on the table before he followed the eldest.

 

Eunji startled as she opened the door. It was not because the guest had come to the house at 9 PM, but the guest was none other than her former boyfriend, Kim Yugyeom. Eunji surely didn’t develop any feeling toward him anymore, but she still could not help herself for not acting so awkward in front of the youngest.

Jackson who was just arrived right behind her, noticed their awkwardness. So, he decided to blurt out to tease them. But Eunji immediately scolded him and make him run away.

Eunji found out that Yugyeom was coming to visit Hayoung. So, without any question, she let him to find her in her room. Eunji closed the door and before she go back to upstairs, she went to the kitchen to find some snacks to eat. But she found nothing.

“Err, Naeun must be forget to buy my favorite potato chips,” she let out a groan before she decided to go upstairs.

 

“What happened, noona? Why you were suddenly making that face?” Jackson said as he found her presence in the living room again.

Eunji shrugged as she sat next to him. “My potato chips were running out of stock.”

“Do you want me to go buy it for you?”

“No, Jack. It’s already late at night,”

“It’s okay. The convenience store is not far from here. I will buy it for you—“

“No, Jack,” Eunji avoided him to get up from his seat by grabbing his hand. “It will only make me gain weight.”

Jackson suddenly burst into laughter, and Eunji hit his arm lightly.

“What are you laughing at, huh?”

“Noona, you’re so funny!” Jackson said as he stopped himself from laughing then he gaze to her.

“What?” Eunji asked as she stared back at him.

“Noona… I…” he paused. “Can I borrow… your lap?”

“Mwo?” Eunji blinked her eyes for several times as she had no clue with Jackson’s question.

“I… felt a little bit tired. So… Can I lean my head on your lap as I played Hwoarang for you?” Jackson stuttered. Hwoarang is Eunji's favorite character in fighting game series, Tekken 7.

“Oh, okay,” Eunji was fixing her seat before she patted her own lap. “Come here, little kid.”

Jackson smiled playfully and he immediately placing his head on her lap, as he laid his body on the couch. “Thank you, noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter