It's a Wonderful Lie

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

["I love you, but you already being someone else's boyfriend..."]

“Jinyoung-ah, help me to take it in the kitchen,” Bomi got up from her seat and was about to preparing the food for the entire members.

“Okay-“ Jinyoung was about to following the eldest, but suddenly his cell phone was ringing. “Um, Bomi noona, I’m so sorry. I should pick up this phone, Youngjae-ya, please help her,” he patted Youngjae’s shoulder and the latter obeyed his order.

“Yeoboseyo, Yookyung-ah?” Jinyoung started to talk with someone on the phone as he raised from his seat and walked toward his room.

Bomi whined as she noticed that the latter was receiving a phone call from her girlfriend. “Come on, Youngjae-ya,” she signaled the youngest to help her.

Youngjae nodded and follow her from behind.

 

5 minutes later when the entire members were already starting to take their dinner, Bomi still didn’t touch her food. She was only playing with her spoon and staring at the empty seat next to Jackson.

She somehow had snapped out from her reverie, when Jackson nudged her elbow.

“Bomi noona, don’t you eat? Are you in a diet or something?” the youngest asked.

“N-no,” Bomi shook her head. “I-I just felt something wrong in my stomach,” she rubbed her stomach repeatedly.

“You can used our bathroom if you’re in a hurry, noona,” Jaebum suddenly said as he pointed his room that located the nearest from the dining room.

“Oh okay, thank you Jae. I’ll go there,” Bomi immediately rose from her seat and ran toward Jaebum-Youngjae's room.

She suddenly stopped when she arrived in front of their room as she could hear Jinyoung’s voice. It wasn’t clear enough, but Bomi could sense that he was in a serious conversation with his girlfriend.

Bomi decided to stand still in front of Jaebum-Youngjae’s room, because she had lied before about her stomach problem and she surely wanted eavesdrop toward Jinyoung’s conversation.

“I’ve told you that I was pretty busy during these days. The producer asked me to finish the script soon. So that’s why I never have time to meet up with you,”

Bomi walked closer to his room and leaned her ears to Jinyoung’s door so she could hear his conversation clearly.

“No, it wasn’t like you think, Yookyung-ah. Why you never trust me?”

Bomi could sense that his voice was changing into frustration tone.

“Okay, okay, enough, Yookyung-ah. Whether you will trust me or not, it’s up to you. I’m so tired right now and I need to take a rest. Take care, bye,”

Bomi immediately ran toward Jaebum-Youngjae’s room when she sensed that Jinyoung was already finishing his phone conversation. He opened the door of his room, and that was when he caught Bomi was about to entering the room next to him.

“Bomi noona?” he raised his eyebrow. “What are you doing there?”

“O-oh, I… I had a problem with my stomach earlier, so Jaebum asked me to use his bathroom. But, I think my stomach is already okay now,” she stuttered but she praised her own brain since she was a faster-thinker.

“What happened with your stomach? Is it serious?” Jinyoung by out of the blue walked closer to her and put a worry face.

“Ah, n-no, it wasn’t serious. I just forgot to take my breakfast earlier since I was in a hurry. So, maybe it was the reason why…” Bomi shrugged.

“Bomi noona, please don’t do that again,” Jinyoung whimpered. “You should always have your breakfast although you were in a hurry. You can fall a sick if you kept your bad habit. Remember, your health is so important. If you fall sick, you can’t go to work.”

“Omo, Jinyoung-ah. You really like an ahjumma,” Bomi flinched and she let out a soft chuckle later.

“Okay. Since today on, I will always make sure that you will not skip your meal. If you skipped it, I’ll give you a punishment. Deal?” Jinyoung raised his tiny finger toward Bomi.

Bomi groaned but she raised hers too, and intertwined it with Jinyoung’s.

“Good,” Jinyoung smiled in satisfaction. “Let’s go back to the dining room now.”

Bomi let the youngest to lead their way, so she could see the back of him. ‘Jinyoung-ah, could you please stop yourself from being so responsible to me? It hurts me…’

***

 

“You don’t need to help me, Mark. It’s my responsibility to clean up the kitchen after the dinner time ended,” Bomi said while she refused the new member to clean up the dining room table.

“Never mind, Bomi-ssi. Jaebum still didn’t give any task for me. So, I cannot let myself to do nothing. So let me help you this time,” the latter suddenly curled a smile on his face. And Bomi admitted that he had a handsome face.

“Oh okay, if that’s what you want,” Bomi shrugged while she help him to clean up the rest part.

“Um, Bomi-ssi… Can I ask you some questions?” Mark started to speak up as he tried to break the awkwardness between them,

“Sure, you can asked me anything,” Bomi threw a friendly smile toward the latter.

“Um, are you---“

“Bomi-ya~” a female voice suddenly butted into their conversation, and Bomi found that it was Eunji, one of her closest friend on the house suddenly came to approached her. “Oh, what are you doing here, Mark?” Eunji furrowed her eyebrow as she was capturing Mark’s presence.

“Oh, I was helping Bomi to clean up this table, since I found that Bomi was doing it alone,” Mark said.

“Wah, you’re so kind. Actually you don’t need to do this because Bomi can do it alone,” Eunji said and she got a stern look from her best friend as a return.

 

“Where’s Jinyoung? Didn't he always be the one who help you?” Eunji threw her gaze around the dining room.

“I asked him to go back to his room earlier, because I noticed that he was so tired,” Bomi said nonchalantly as she was fixing the chair position into each places.

“Hmm… I see…” Eunji threw a mischievous smile to tease the latter.

“And what are you doing here? Do you want to help me too?” Bomi raised her chin up to face Eunji.

“Aniyo~ Yugyeom just called me that he wanted to borrow my music books since his teacher asked him to write a new song. So, I will wait for him here,” Eunji said as she was showing off 3 books to her.

“Yugyeom? Ouch, so you rekindled your relationship with that kid?” Bomi scoffed.

“He’s not a kid, Bbom. And I didn’t dating him anymore. Note that!” Eunji sent a death glare to the latter.

“Oh, so you already have a boyfriend, Eunji?” Mark suddenly butted into their conversation.

“I corrected it. He’s a former boyfriend,” Eunji blurted out.

“And you know what, Mark. Her former boyfriend is 4 years younger th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter