This Girl is Not Alright

I Got Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for loving me although I'm not sure about our future with my current condition..."

“Poor Hayoung… She’s too young to got all of this,” Naeun started to cry when she entered the car with Jaebum.

“Yeah, but I think everything is getting alright now, since Chorong seemed already feel sorry to her,” Jaebum said while he rubbed his girlfriend's back.

“I hope Yugyeom can help her too,” Naeun shed her tears.

“That kid seems so in love with her. I think they will make a great couple,” Jaebum smiled as he started the car engine.

***

 

“Noona… It’s so cold here. Can I sleep beside you?” Jinyoung whined as he glanced to Bomi who was already taking a sleep position on her bed.

“Didn't you already bring your blankets? Isn’t thick enough?” Bomi tilted her head so she can see him.

“It’s still cold. So, please allow me to sleep with you,” Jinyoung pout.

Bomi giggled. “Why don’t you just say that you wanted to sleep with me from the start, huh?”

A big grin suddenly curved on Jinyoung lips as he jumped from the couch. “So, it’s a yes?”

Bomi nodded shyly.

“Woohoo!!!” Jinyoung screamed in amazement while he immediately climbed onto Bomi bed.

“Don’t scream too loud. Do you want Eunji came here and see you like this? She will surely scold you,” Bomi pinched the edge of her boyfriend nose, but the youngest giggled mischievously.

“She will not come here. Mark hyung already take care of her,” Jinyoung said as he laid himself next to her.

“What do you mean?” Bomi raised her eyebrow.

“Mark hyung slept in her room since Jackson already went to Singapore today,”

“What?!” Bomi’s eyes were widened in shock. “It can’t be happened. What if he was did some negative things to my friend?!” Bomi suddenly got up from her bed but Jinyoung immediately grabbed her wrist.

“Ey, don't too exaggerating noona. Mark hyung and Eunji already mature enough to do those ‘things’. Yeah, you know what I mean,” Jinyoung winked toward Bomi.

“B-but, they aren’t dating—“

“Who knows that they will start to dating each other after tonight,” Jinyoung said playfully and he earned a light slap on his chest from Bomi.

“You’re a rascal,”

“Eunji noona needs a boyfriend, and I think Mark hyung suited her,” he patted his own chin.

“I think Jackson liked her. So, I don’t think Mark liked her too since Jack is his roommate,” Bomi leaned her head back on the sleeping pillow.

“Do you think so?” Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrow as he turned his head to face her.

“I don’t know. Eunji never told me anything about her real feelings. So, I’m just guessing,” Bomi shrugged.

Jinyoung stared deeply at her for some moments before he called her. “Noona…” Bomi suddenly turned to face him. “I’m sorry…”

“Why you were suddenly said sorry to me, Jinyoung-ah?”

“Because… my family treated you so bad…” he said sadly.

Bomi shook her head. “No, it wasn’t you fault. It’s the risk that I should face for loving you. And it wasn’t nothing for me since your love were always makes me strong.”

“Noona… thank you,” Jinyoung grabbed Bomi’s hand before he kissed the back of her palm softly. “I just afraid that someday you will give up on me and you will leave m—“

“Sshhh…” Bomi hissed as she put her index finger on Jinyoung’s lips. “I will never do it. I promised you that I will still fight for our love although too many barriers will block our paces,” Bomi stared on his eyes.

Jinyoung smiled faintly as he whispered ‘I love you’ toward his girlfriend. It only took a second before Bomi was copying his smile.

“Come here,” she said as inviting his figure into her embrace and he reciprocated right away.

Bomi’s scent lingered long into his breath, Jinyoung was always feeling secure every time he was staying inside her warm embrace. That was he loved the most, her warmth, her touch and her embrace. And they were staying still for some minutes, their eyes were shut close together, enveloping the feeling that they didn’t want to lose each other like forever.

“Jinyoung-ah,” Bomi suddenly said as she lessened her hug a bit.

“Um…”  Jinyoung didn’t move and instead he wrapped his arm around her waists as he wanted to show her that he didn’t want to release the hug soon.

Bomi giggled before she was calling his name once again. “We surely must find a way out from this problem,” she said in a firm tone.

It successfully made Jinyoung looked up but still he didn't release his grip from her.

“I already found it,”

“Did you?” Bomi blinked her eyes rapidly.

Jinyoung nodded.

“Tell me what your plan is,”

“Make a baby,”

Bomi chuckled as she landed a light slap on her boyfriend’s cheek. “Are you drunk?”

“I’m serious, noona. Let’s make a baby. I’m sure they have no choice anymore,” Jinyoung stared at her as he tried to convince her that he wasn't joking.

“But… when will we start to make—“

“Tonight is our best chance. Do you want to try it?”

Bomi gulped.

***

 

It was 6 in the morning. As usual, Jaebum and Naeun were going to the traditional market since they had the responsibility to shop the ingredients for the housemate’s food. And since they were dating, they always went together every morning.

“So, we don’t ride the car for today, didn't we?” Naeun said as both of them went out from the house.

Jaebum shook his head. “We need to do some exercise and today is the good day since it is Monday.”

“It’s a good reason. Let’s walk then,” Naeun started to lead the way, but Jaebum suddenly stop her.

“How about running?”

“You must be kidding me, Jaebum-ah. You’re a man, off course I can't compete with you,” Naeun pout.

“Okay, I’ll use my half strength. Is it fair now?”

Naeun patted her chin repeatedly as she acted like she was thinking hard, before she nodded her head. “Okay, let’s make a bet first.”

“It’s a good idea,” Jaebum smiled mischievously before spoke out. “If you win, I’ll become your slave for a week. But, if I’m becoming the winner…”

“Oh, I sensed a bad thing here,” Naeun whimpered as she saw the playful smirk on Jaebum’s face.

He pointed his lips while he pursed it. “You should kiss me passionately for an hour.”

“What?!” Naeun’s eyes widened in shock. “An hour? You must be kidding me! I will become out of breath and my lips will become totally swell!”

“Eeyy, it’s not that bad. We never try it before, right?” Jaebum poked his girlfriend arm playfully till made the girl flinched.

“Okay, okay, let’s starting now or Bomi eonnie will scold us if we’re getting late,” Naeun signaled her boyfriend to take their position.

“We will start to run in 3. 1… 2… 3… go!”

As he promised, Jaebum used his half strength to run and Naeun was leading since she was good in athletic during her high school.

“Come on, Im Jae Bum! I know that you are not that slow!” she yelled in the midst of her run, tried to .

“Oh, so you challenged me now, Son Naeun? Okay, I’ll chase after you now!” Jaebum finally used all of his strength to run. And less than 3 seconds, he already reaches her pace and they ran next to each other. “Should I reduce my speed again, Miss Son?”

Naeun was about to speed up her pace, but suddenly she felt a sudden pain on her lungs. She stopped her pace as she tried to control her breath. As she tried to breathe, the pain inside her lungs worsened. Jaebum who noticed that Naeun suddenly didn't chased after him, decided to stop himself from running. He turned around and he startled when he saw her was already kneeling down on the ground.

“Naeun-ah, what happened?” Jaebum rushed toward her.

“J-Jaebum-ah, I-I can’t breathe…” she said as she grabbed her left chest. Jaebum could see that the sweat was running down on her temples and her face was suddenly pale. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter