Proposing to you

My Perfect Marriage

 

You woke up in the morning, you found that Yunho was not at home. So you went out to the kitchen wantd to see if there’s anything to eat. 
 
You went out to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge ‘Jaki-ah, good morning, I made you breakfast it on the table. You have to finished it all. Yunnie.’ 
 
You went to the table and you saw a plate of your favorite breakfast, you sat down and eat it happily. Then you went back to your room wanted to do your assignment, you sat on the study table and wanted to use your laptop but you notice that it already on. On the screen, you saw the word document, there is some words. 
 
Jaki, I have a very important mission that I have been doing for the pass few months, I think it’s time that the mission can come to an end. To end this mission I need you to take the box that is on your table and bring it to the car in the carpark there’s a car key in my room. After you have done that I want you to drive to the nearest shopping mall and I will meet you there. Yunho. 
 
So you followed Yunho’s instruction. You were handing a box and standing outside the shopping mall near to your house. Suddenly, a guy that wore all black and shade pull you into a black van, you were screaming and shouting at the guy. 
 
Then the guy stopped at a place and leave you at a unfamiliar place, then you saw JaeJoong, you shouted his name loudly but it seems like he can’t hear you. You tried to walk closer towards him but there is a glass between you and him. 
 
Then, you saw some words lighting up in front of you. ‘ Will you marry me (Your name)?’ 
you know somehow know what is going on, then Yunho came behind you and kneel down in front of you with the box and flowersin his hands. 
 
“ Jaki, will you marry me?” Yunho was looking at you hoping that you would accept his proposal to you. 
You thought for awhile then you smiled and nodded your head, Yunho gave you the flowers and opened the box inside there is a ring, he slowly slipped it into your finger. Then you turned around and saw your parents and the other DBSK member was cheering  happily for you and Yunho. 

 Hello, this is Puffyyx here, I apologise for not updating this story for so long and i hope that you will like this chapter. 

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE

AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY THE STOR!