First Kiss ♥

My Perfect Marriage

First Kiss

The manager placed you down on the couch in the changing room of TVXQ, Changmin ran to her first.
“ Are you okay?” he looked at you with a worried expression, Yunho who was changing, he heard Changmin, he quickly change and ran towards you. “ What happen? Are you okay? Where are you hurting?” Yunho asked so many question at a time you can’t answer them at once. “ I’m okay Oppa.” Your voice was shaking. “ If you want to cry, don’t hold it in.” Yoochun told you coolly. Your eyes got redder and wetter. You hugged Changmin and cried as he is closer to you. “ What did I do to them.” you cried.
The boys listen to you cry, Yunho’s heart was breaking and he wanted to be the one to hug you.
“ Hyung, can you take over?” Changmin asked Yunho to take over as he felt that Yunho should be the one who is comforting you.  Yunho hugged you and carried you to the restroom, he dipped the towel into the towel and squeezed out the water, he used the towel to clean your wound on the knee. You tried to hold the pain but it’s too painful to hold back. Tears started rolling down you cheeks. Yunho looked at you and he clean it fast and bandage it.
He looked at you and wipe away your tears. “ I’ll not let you get hurt anymore.” Yunho hugged you and made another promised to you.
You didn’t reply him, you just continued hugging him. “ I want you to be my girlfriend.” You looked at him as you were surprise by him.
He gave you a kiss on the lips. “  How is it?” Yunho broke the kiss and asked you.   You thought for  awhile and said “ Hmm, It’s wet and sweet…”  He smiled and helped you up and went out of the restroom.

We're Dating

" What do you think hyung and (your name) do inside the restroom." Changmin whispered to Yoochun and Junsu.
" I don't know maybe something y" Yoochun laughed.
" I think hyung was helping her cleaning the wound." Junsu felt that Yunho would do anything dirty before marriage.
" Did you see them holding hands?" Jaejoong  walked towards the boys and he was jealous.
“ Are you jealous?” Changmin teased Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu laughed at Jaejoong.
“ Jealous? Me? No way.” Jaejoong trying to stay strong but the boys know that if any girls try to be close to Yunho, Jaejoong will be jealous.
“ Why are you so nervous if you are not jealous?” Changmin looked at him with a you-better-tell-the truth look.
Jaejoong didn’t reply, he just walked away. He looked at you and Yunho,  
‘ They matched each other perfectly like Mickey and Minnie mouse.’ he thought to himself.
He went out of the changing room, he saw Kim Hyun Joong. He chatted with him outside the changing room.

Yunho and you was using the laptop, you two were playing some games. “ It’s time guys.” the manager walked into the room. “ Where is Jaejoong?” the manager asked.
“ I’m here…” Jaejoong ran into the room panting hard. Yunho ran towards him and patted his back.
Jaejoong smiled at him.  

When the boys is about to walk out of the room you stand up and ran towards them and bowed “ Oppa, Hwaiting!” you cheered for them.
The boys smiled at your cuteness. Yunho hugged you and you tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.
“ Omo.” everyone eyes got wide and they were surprised.

“ erm hmm, stage boys.” the manager reminded the boys. Yunho got back to reality.

You watch them performing on stage and you were surprise by how Yunho got so serious and y on stage. ‘ YA( your name) how can you have this kind of thoughts.’ You hit yourself on the head.

When you got back to the dorm, Yunho took your hand and pull you towards the living room where the boys are watching television. “ I have something to say.” Yunho trying to get everyone attention.
“ I’m dating.” he confessed.
“  With whom?” Changmin asked.
“ Are you dumb?” Junsu hitted him on the head and said “ isn’t it obvious. It’s her.”
“ Congratulation.” Yoochun stand up and hugged you.
“ Thank you.”