What is in that room?

My Perfect Marriage

You were at home trying very hard to try not to think about cigarette so you some DBSK song to try dance along with it. You didn’t know that Yunho was sleeping in his room as you weren’t as close to Yunho as you were before. Yunho can’t sleep as the music was so loud so he walked out of his room and saw you dancing. Then he just went to the kitchen and took a cup of water and stand there watch you dance.

Then his smile slowly fade away, he felt very bad for leaving you aside and because of him you started smoking. He placed the cup down onto the counter and dashed to his room then he took the packet of cigarette, he threw it into the rubbish bin. He look at the mirror and saw himself, he just punched the mirror then he sat on the floor and cried. you paused the music as you heard the sound of the glass breaking, you ran into Yunho’s room and saw him crying and his hand is bleeding profusely and the glasses that are scattered on the floor. You rushed to him and asked him “ Oppa, what happened?”

Yunho didn’t answer your question and just look at you then he said “ _____-ah I am sorry for not being here for you and you even smoked because of me.”

“ Oppa, why are you so silly to break the mirror, it’s not even your fault that I smoked.” you hugged him tightly. “ Please don’t do this to yourself ever again.” you begged him.

Then you went to get the first-aid box and you dressed his wound. You looked at his hand and smiled.

“ Baby.” Yunho looked at you.

“ Yes?” you looked back at him.

“ Can you stop smoking?” he asked you.

“ I will quit when you quit smoking too.”

“ Then I’ll quit with you.” Yunho smiled happily and held your hands tightly.

You stood up and went to get a broom and clean up the mess. While Yunho went to the living room sit down quietly, he saw a book on the table that caught his eyes. The title of the book is ‘ easy ways to quit smoking.’

Then you walked out of Yunho’s room and saw him looking at the book that Jaejoong gave it to you.

“ Oppa that book is great, I haven’t touch my cigarette for the whole day today.” you suddenly stand behind Yunho and told him

“ WOA! Baby you scared me.” Yunho jumped away from his sit.

“ Sorry oppa.” you giggled.

You wanted to go back into Yunho’s room to check if there any pieces of glasses still on the floor but you stopped at the hallway of your house, you just notice that there’s another room in the house but it’s never open since you and Yunho have moved in. You walked toward the door and tried to open the door but it’s lock.

“ OPPA!” you shouted for Yunho.

“ Baby what’s the matter?” Yunho stood up from his sit and walked towards you.

“ Come here and you’ll know.” you signal him to come.

“ What’s the matter baby?” Yunho put his arms around your waist.

“ Have you ever notice that there’s a door here?” you asked Yunho

“ Ya. What’s the matter?” Yunho asked.

“ Why is this door locked?”

“ I don’t know.” Yunho smiled at you.

“ If you don’t know why are you laughing?” you pouted.

“ Do you really want to know?” He asked to confirmed.

You thoughted for awhile and answered him “ Yes.”

He went to his room and took out a key. He unlocked the door and slowly opened the door.
You slowly walked into the room and you were so shocked.

The room is your wedding room it was so beautifully decorated and above the bed it was picture of you two when you’re still younger and playing together. And there is a huge frame on the wall and have no pictures in it.

“ Why is this frame have not pictures?” you asked Yunho

“ Because we haven’t took our wedding pictures.” he explained.

Then you saw another door, you opened it and you saw all of the hanger are all packed with clothes and at the very back of the closet a tuxedo and a wedding gown hanging on the hanger.

You were so surprised by all the things in the room.

“ Let’s get out of this room.” Yunho pulled you out of the room.

“ Why?” you looked at him and pouted.

“ Because we are not married yet.” Yunho promised your parents if you ever go into the wedding room means that Yunho have to proposed to you as soon as possible.

He then went back to his room and called your parents and told them about the wedding room thingy and your parents said that he will have to wait for them before proposing to you.


Hello, this is Puffyyx here, I apologise for not updating this story for so long and i hope that you will like this chapter. If you have notice that i have rewrite chapter 6 because i think the last chapter 6 was kinda werid.

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE

AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY THE STOR!