♥My Future Wife ♥

My Perfect Marriage

 

My Future Wife.
 
“ Yunnie, who’s that girl in your room?” Jaejoong asked Yunho with a jealous expression on his face. 
“ Do you mean (your name)? She is my future wife and my umma’s best friend’s daughter.” Yunho explained. 
“ Hyung, what do you mean by future wife? Are you going to marry her?” Changmin turned to Yunho when he said the word wife.
“ I made a promise to her that I’m going to marry her when I grow up. And I really like her since I was a child.” Yunho smiled while explaining. 
“ Oh” Changmin made an O shape with his mouth. 
“ Jaejoong Hyung, are you jealous?” Changmin teased Jaejoong. 
“ Of course not, why would I be jealous” Jaejoong tries to be tough but in his heart he is burning with jealously 
Jaejoong walked into the kitchen got a glass of cold water to cool himself down. He wanted to see how you looked like so he sneaked into Yunho’s room and take a look at you. 
‘ she is really beautiful, she is just as perfect as Yunho no wonder Yunho fell in love with her.’ Jaejoong was amazed by your beauty.
 
“ Hyung what are you looking at?” Changmin stand behind Jaejoong trying to scare him. 
“ WAAA… CHANGMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Jaejoong glared at Changmin. 
“ I’m trying to find out what are you trying to do.” 
“ I’m looking at Yunho’s future wife.” 
“ Is she beautiful?” Changmin asked curiously. 
“ She is perfect.” Jaejoong told Changmin. 
“ Let me see.”  Changmin looked at you and he was speechless. 
Yunho notice that Jaejoong and Changmin is standing outside his room looking at you so he decided to give them a lesson. He walked towards them and asked “ What you two doing outside my room?” 
“ Ahh…..” “ Nothing” Changmin ran back to his room and let Jaejoong face Yunho alone. 
“ Hyung, what are you doing just now?” Yunho placed his hand on his hip. 
“ I was curious about your wife so I came to take a look.” 
“ Okay” “ I’m going to bed now. Goodnight” Yunho hugged Jaejoong. 
 
Yunho laid on the long couch in his room, he turned and looked at you. ’ Why are you so beautiful.’ he thought to himself.  He soon fall asleep. 
 
Getting To Know The Members 
 
The next day, you woke up and found yourself on a bed, and when you turned to look around the room. You saw a huge picture of Yunho hanging on the wall, on the bedside table there’s a picture of you and him when you two were kids. She suddenly had a flashback of the childhood 
 
~~~~ flashback~~~~
Yunho and you were at the playground, Yunho was pushing you on a swing. “ Oppa push harder.” you and Yunho were laughing happily while playing. 
Yunho used all his might to push you and you swing higher and higher. Yunho was tired as he used all of his energy to push you. He saw on the bench and you followed him. 
“ (Your name) if one day another oppa like you what would you do?” Yunho turned and looked at you 
“ hmm, I will tell him that I don’t like him.” you said naively. 
~~~~ end of flashback~~~~
 
Yunho walked into the room. “ (your name) did you sleep well?” Yunho had a big smile on his face. 
You were happy to Yunho, so smile back at him and said “ I slept very well last night.” “How about you?” 
“ I slept well too.” “ Come out and have breakfast.” 
You got up from bed and walked out of the room, you saw 4 oppas sitting at the dining table eating. You hide behind Yunho and walked towards the table. “ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m (your name). Nice to meet you.” You bowed to the 4 oppas and went back to Yunho’s back. 
“ Aigoo, she’s cute.” Yoochun whispered to Junsu. 
“ Yeah.” Junsu whispered back 
Yunho looked at you and asked you to sit between Jaejoong and Changmin. You felt very awkward as everyone is taller then you and older then you. 
“ Introduce yourself to (your name)” Yunho told the boys. 
“ Hi, I’m Kim Jaejoong, you can call me Jaejoong or Hero.” he stand up and introduce himself. 
“ I’m Yoochun”  he said coolly 
“ Annyeong..^.^ I’’m Junsu.” 
“ I’m Changmin the maknae of the group and the closest to your age, hope we can get along well.” 
 
You felt very comfortable with Changmin so you started chatting with him. 
“ Hyung, can I bring my friend along with us?” Yunho asked the manager. 
“ Yes.” He smirked “ Is she your girlfriend?” the manager asked Yunho 
“ not yet.” Yunho scratch his head and smiled shyly. 
 
So he ran back to his room and looked for you. “ Later, you are going to come with us to run schedule.” he told you. 
“ What should I do while following you guys.” you looked at him with innocent eyes. 
“ Nothing, maybe you can bring along a laptop.” He took his laptop from the table and placed it in his bag and held your hand then walked out of the room. 
 
Yunho took you to the van and you sit between Changmin and Yunho. You placed your head on Yunho’s shoulder. 
 
The van stopped and you heard many screaming and shouting. When the van door open, you were very shock by how much fans are outside waiting. Yunho and the boys walked out of the van and they were squeezed by the fans. Then, the manager asked you to walk out of the van with the boys. Once you walked out, fans started to hit you in the stomach that make you fall to the ground, the manager hold you up and asked “ Are you okay?”
“ I’m okay.” you tried to hold the pain and continue walking but someone kicked your knee. You fall to the ground again. 
 
The manager carried you to the building, Yunho looked at you and you were holding back your tears.  
 
______________________________________________________
I'm confused this chapter again. But i still hope that you understand what i'm trying to say. 
Comment, Subscribe and read. 
Thank you for taking your time to read my story.