♔The Promise ♔

My Perfect Marriage

The Promise

Yunho and you was at the playroom at your house, you two were playing dolls together as Yunho didn’t mind as he was young.
“ (your name), do you like me?” Yunho put down the doll and looked at you
“ Of course, I like playing with oppa.” you continue to play with your dolls.
“ Really, when I grow up I’ll marry you.” Yunho told you.

His mummy was standing at the door and she overheard Yunho saying that he is going to marry you. She smile and thought to herself “ Maybe Yunho was just joking or something.”
“ omma…, you’re here.” Yunho turned and saw his mother.
“ Let’s go, your father is waiting.” his mother told Yunho and he pouted.
“ Bye, ( your name). See you tomorrow.” Yunho smile and waved at you.
“ Bye bye, Oppa.” you stand and hugged him.

Your mother walked in and saw you and Yunho hugging. “ Aww , so cute.” she walked into the room and pinched your cheeks.  
So Yunho and his mother walked out of the house. “ Bye Bye, Oppa, bye bye oppa mummy.” she waved happily with her mother.
____________________________________________________________________
You’re 4 years old and Yunho is 8 years old

Going to Seoul.

Yunho went to Seoul to persue his dream as a singer while you stay in your hometown continue to study and thinking that the promise that Yunho made is just when he was young and not knowing what he’s doing.

“ Umma, I’m going to school now.” You told your umma and she ran out of the kitchen while wiping her hand with a towel. She gave you a kiss and said “ Have a good day a school.”
“ I will.”  You smile and walked out of the house.  
 
Just like every day, You would walk to school whenever you step into the class it becomes hell for you. Everyone will stare at you like you owe them something. And suddenly you felt someone pulling your long hair, you turned then the prettiest girl gave you a slap. “ Who do you think you are to walk to school with him everyday?” the girl glared at you
You didn’t answer her, you just keep on walking to your sit and sat down. The girl walked towards you and bang the table and asked “ WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” she shouted at you.
“ I’m nobody.” You looked at her.
She smirked and walked away from you. The teacher walked into the classroom and started the lesson. You wasn’t listening you tried to hold your tears back.

RING………  the school rang and it’s time to go home.

But you can’t find your school bag anywhere so you went to find it. It was hanging on a tree and you have to get it down but there’s no one to help you.  So you climbed the tree and try to reach for the bag when you almost got the bag you heard a familiar voice “ ( Your name) come down now.”  You turn to the person who said it. You grab the bag and climbed down the tree and ran away. The person was behind you calling your name , "(your name)-ah", but you didn’t stop running you started crying. You didn’t want that person to see like that.

You ran into the park and hid behind a tree. You sat there and cry hard. The person saw you running into the park but didn’t know where you went, the person started looking for you.
“ Why did you ran away just now?” the person found you and he was panting and sweating.
You tried to run away but he grab your hand . You started crying again, he hugged you and let you cry on his shoulder and said “ cry all you want, I’m back for you.” the person said.
“ Really, Oppa you’re going to stay?” You stopped crying and looked into the person’s eye.
“ No, I’m taking you to Seoul with me.” he explained.
“ My parents would let me go.” You pouted.
“ I told your parents that I’m going to take good care of you when you’re there and they’ve agree to let you go.” He told you.
“ Really.” your eyes are sparkling and you smiled happily.

He carried your bag and took you home. When you opened the door to your house, you called “ umma, appa. I’m back and Yunho Oppa is here too.”

“ Welcome home, honey.” your umma hugged you.
“ Yunho, make yourself at home.” your umma smiled at Yunho.
“ How’s your day” your umma asked you.
“ My day? It was fine.” you smiled fakely.
Yunho looked at you and you ran to you room, Yunho followed you to your room. “ Are you going to pack your stuff now?” He asked you.
“ Pack now. When are you leaving?” You looked at him curiously.
“ Yes, you have to pack now, I’m leaving tomorrow night.” He explained.
“ So fast.” You looked down and went to your closet and took out a luggage. You started taking out the clothes you need for the trip.
“ Erm little girl, you’re going to stay there with me. So you have bring more clothes.” he looked at the clothes.
“ Oh, I better get more.” you went back to your closet took out more clothes. You folded you clothes properly and placed it nicely in your luggage.
Then Yunho took your luggage down to his car and place it in the truck.  “ Time for dinner.” your umma told everyone.
Yunho and you went to the dining table and you didn’t eat very much as you have no appetite. After finishing your dinner, you went back to your room, you hugged your huge bear that Yunho won at a carnival, he gave it to you. You hugged and you started crying.

Yunho was standing at the door watching you, his heart was breaking when he saw you crying. He wanted to comfort you by you have fallen asleep. He tucked you into bed and he saw a diary on the table. He took it up and thought for a moment. He opened the diary and started reading it. Here is one of the thing that you wrote in your diary.

Dear Diary,
Yunho oppa has gone to Seoul and there is only me here, maybe that promise his made is just when you’re children. Now he and I have grown up and he also become a singer the relationship we’ve went we’re is no longer here I just hope that he will not know that I have a crush on him.
Today at school I’ve been bullied again, I’ve no one to talk to and no one can understand my feelings. That girl ( Isabelle) she always try to embarrass me in front of the whole class. But anything to made my parents happy I’m willing to do even if it’s hurts.

Yunho looked at you and whisper to himself “ I’ll protect you and never let you go through this torture any more.”
He kissed you on the forehead and said “ Sleep well my princess.”

He went back to his parent’s house.

The next day, you would let go of your parents, you follow everywhere they go. “ (your name) what are you doing? You are holding my hand very tightly.” your umma looked at you.
“ I’m leaving tonight with Yunho Oppa.” tears started to form in your eyes.
“ We know that's why I took the day off to spent the day with you today.” Your appa smiled and wipe away your tears.
“ I’ll miss you.” you hugged you parents and cried.
“ Aigoo. Honey, me and your umma will miss you too and there’s Yunho there to take good care of my little bunny.” your appa was trying to cheer you up.
You and your parents when took a pictures at the Neoprint machine ( it’s a machine that take pictures and you can decorate it, it’s a sticker too.)

After taking pictures, you cut it out and took one of them and stick it in your wallet.

Your parents took you to a restaurant that you loved the food there. You ate it happily and fed your parents.

When you got back home, Yunho was waiting in his car for you. “ ( Your name) we have to go now.” Yunho told you and your parents.
You was shock and your father pushed you into the car and waved to you. Your mother was crying tearing up and your appa was hugging her. “ Come back soon, if you have time.” Your parents said it.

“ Okay.” You were crying while waving at you parents.
You started crying hard and Yunho was looking at you trying to comfort you but nothing helps. So he reach his hand to the back sit and took out the huge bear. “ Oppa how did get this bear?” You wipe your tears and turned to look at Yunho.
“ Your umma said that you can’t sleep without it.” He explained.
You hugged the bear and fell asleep.

“ ( Your name), we’ll here.” Yunho shook you lightly and you open your eyes slowly.
You walked out of the car with your eyes closed. Yunho ended up carrying you and the bear and your luggage to his dorm.

Yunho placed you on his bed and tucked you into bed and went out of the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

i didn't know what was going on in the chapter the promised so i added another one. i hope you'll like this story pls do comment and subscribe to this story.

Thank you for taking out your time and read this story.