First Monthiversary ♥

My Perfect Marriage

First Monthiversary.

Yunho and you have been dating for a month, you wanted to give him something for the first monthiversary. But you were afraid that he would forget it as he is so busy for his album. You were secretly knitting a scarf for him as it is getting colder in Korea.
 
A/N: you and Yunho is sharing a room he can’t ask you to share a room with the other members.

Yunho got up early as he can’t sleep anymore, he looked at you and touch your face and he noticed the dark circles under your eyes. “ Aigoo, haven’t you get enough sleep?” he asked softly beside your ear.
You suddenly turned and cuddle Yunho. “ Omo.” he looked at your lips and your nose. He kissed your lip lightly and fall asleep.

The next day, Changmin wanted to ask Yunho to get breakfast with him. But he ended up seeing you and Yunho sharing a bed and you’re cuddling him. “ Omo.” he took out his phone and took pictures of you two sleeping together. You heard Changmin saying ‘omo’ you wake up and saw Yunho beside you. You looked at his handsome face and you wanted you kiss him badly. “  Kiss him if you want I will go out.” Changmin told you.

“ Changmin oppa? I… You.. Ahh.” you were embarrassed and you hide your face under the blanket. Changmin laughed evilly. And he walked out of the room. You continue to look at Yunho’s face. You felt your face closer to Yunho’s.

Yunho felt you kissing him, he opened his eyes and looked at you. You were shocked to looked into Yunho’s eyes. You wanted to break the kiss but Yunho stopped you from ending the kiss, you two kissed for about 6 minutes. You broke the kiss as you were scared that if the kiss get any longer you two may do something wrong.

“ Oppa.” you called him

“ Yes baby.” he answered you

“ Do you still remembered what day is today?” you were testing him if he remembers your first monthiversary

“ Err. I forget.” He had something on his mind.

“ Oh then never mind.” you looked down walk into the bathroom.

In the Bathroom, “ That Oppa forget what day is today.” you said madly. You stumped your feet and you walked out the bathroom and ignored Yunho and sat beside Changmin. You ate your rice angrily.

“ What happen?” Changmin asked you.

“ Nothing.”  You answered coolly.

Then Yunho sat beside you, then you walked and sat closer to Changmin. “ Oppa.” you called Changmin but Yunho answered you.

“ I’m not calling you.” you said coolly to Yunho

Yunho can’t stand it when you’re ignoring him, he pulled you into the room. “ Ya, ( Your name)  What the hell are you doing? So close with Changmin.” He was mad and he was also venting his frustrations at you.

“ Nothing.” you said coolly

“ Can you stop being so cold towards me.”

“ No unless you remember what day is today.” you put your hands together to showed that your mad.

“ It’s our first monthiversary. Happy?”

“ Yes.” you smiled happily and hugged him and give him your warmer side.

“ Get change quickly let’s go out.” Yunho ordered you.

You quickly wash up and changed and waited for Yunho to get ready. And you and Yunho went to the carpark to get his car. He drove to a house near a beach. He stopped outside the house and said “ this is here we’ll be staying tonight.”

You looked at him and asked “ Jincha?” you hugged him tightly and he carried you into the house.

In the house, everything was well furnished and there’s a picture of you two together went your two were kids, playing at the room in your house.

Yunho place you down gently on dining room, there’s food on the table all your favourite food.

“ Come on let’s eat.” you eat the food and found that the food is delicious just like how your umma would make it. Your tears ran down your cheeks, Yunho looked at you and wipe your tear off your cheeks and kissed your face.

“ I have a surprise for you.” Yunho stand up and took you to a room.

“ Oppa I’m not ready for this.” You thought that Yunho is going to do something to you.

“ Oppa is also not ready for that.” Yunho laughed at your words.

“ Oh then good.”  You were relieved.

Then he opened the door and your parents were sitting on the couch waiting for you. “ Appa, Umma.” you ran towards them and cried.

“ Did Yunho treat you well?” Your appa asked you.

“ Of Course, he treat me like a princess.”

Yunho walk into the room and hold your hand and looked at your parents. “ I want to ask for your blessing.” Yunho told your parents.

“ Really?” Your parents were surprised by Yunho’s sudden question.

“ Yes. Please let me marry your precious daughter, I promised that I give her everything she need and never let her cry. If I ever let her down I will never able to forgive myself.” He asked your parents.

“ Okay, I will let you two get married but you two must stay in this house so that we can see you everyday. Arraso?”

“ Yes.”

“ Why aren’t you talking Honey?” your umma asked you.

“ I don’t know what to say.” you sniffed as you’re touched by Yunho’s word.  You cried and hugged your future husband.

“ Oppa wait here I have something to give you.” you ran down to get your bag. You got the scarf that you made for Yunho.

“ Oppa close your eyes.” Yunho closed his eyes and you placed the scark around his neck. “ I know it’s not pretty but I tried my best.”

“ Omo. It’s pretty.” Yunho smiled happily.