Feeling lonely.

My Perfect Marriage

You and Yunho put the wedding plans aside first, as you’ve just started studying again. You’re studying to be a fashion designer in the future. You have your own room now. You’re not sharing rooms with Yunho anymore.

You would go to school every day and come home with a smile on your face. You would go to the café near your school to meet up with your best friend Lee Joon. You two would chat and laugh. Every time you would order two cups of latte for you and Joon. You two would sit in the café for hours.

One day, Joon says that he is going to be overseas for a few months to promote MBLAQ’s album. You were sad; you hugged him tightly and wished him “Good luck.”  For his group album.

As month passes by, you and Yunho grew apart from each other. He didn’t come home so often and he stays in the dorm more than in the house with you. Whenever you called him, he will try to find excuses to end the call.

You started to feel very lonely at home; your parents went to Australia for business reasons. You started to drink and smoke, you feel that drinking can make all your worries and frustrations all go away.

You were a home alone like always, you took a can of beer from the fringe, you opened it and took a sip. Then you went to the living room and lighted up a cigarette. To your surprise, someone opened the door and he just ran to the bathroom as fast as he can. You didn’t care so much; you continue to drink your beer and smoke. Then you finish the stick and when back to your room.

Meanwhile, the person walk out of the bathroom with a relieve look on his face, he walked toward the living room and smelled cigarette, he went to the sofa area and saw that there were many cigarette butts and empty beer cans in the bin. \

He walks towards your room and saw you sleeping. He saw a packet of cigarette on the table.

“Why did you become like that?” he sighed.

He saw your phone and he looks sadder this time. You change your wallpaper to a picture that you took with your best friend Lee Joon.

Lee Joon was a best friend to you because he is always there for you when anything happens. You met him when you were young because your parents and his parents are business partners.

Yunho was devastated, he went back to his room and laid in bed.

The next day, you woke up and took your box of cigarette and went to the living room. you the tv and watch some shows. You lighted a stick and smoked.

 “Jakiya, come and have breakfast.” You turned around and was stunned to see Yunho in the kitchen. You walked towards the kitchen and sat down beside him. You took another puff, Yunho looked at you and asked “When did you started smoking?”

“After you’ve stopped coming back home.” You said coolly.

“I was busy these few months.” He explained.

“I don’t want to care so much now, I am happy as the way I am now.” you didn’t even bother to look at Yunho.

“ Jakiya. You know that if you continue doing this I will be heartbroken.” Yunho was on a verge of crying.

You looked at him and said “You didn’t care about me and now you’re telling me that you’re heartbroken. ”

“I’m sorry for the way I’ve been treating you.” Yunho looked very sad.

“Do you know how lonely I was at home? I had no one to talk to except for Joonie oppa.” Your tears starting flowing down your cheeks.

“I’m so sorry.” Yunho was on his knee begging for forgiveness.

Yunho hugged you tightly and you try to struggle to get out of his arms. But in the end you gave in.

Yunho took you to the beach and the other members were there too. You smiled lightly at them and turned away.

“What happen to her in the past few months?” Jaejoong asked Yunho

“She felt lonely and she started to stay at home every day.” Yunho explained.

You excuse yourself to the other side where there is not people to smoke, when you light up your cigarette the members were all stunned.

“She started smoking?” the member all looked at Yunho

“Yes, I want to her quit smoking.” Yunho said sadly.

“You can try to take away her cigarettes.” Changmin told Yunho.

Jaejoong who was also smoking took a cigarette and lighted it and stand beside you. “ you smoke too?” you asked.

“Yeah, it can relieve my stress.” Jaejoong was trying to test you.

“No, it can’t.” you took in another puff.

“Then why are you smoking?” Jaejoong looked at you.

“I wanted to find things to do so I smoked plus I saw Yunho smoking on the balcony once I thought that smoking can help but it doesn’t do anything.” You explained

“I wanted to quit but can’t because I am addicted to smoking so of you still can’t quit you should quit now.” Jaejoong is trying to pursue you to quit.

“If I quit you should quit with me.” You told Jaejoong.

“Okay, let’s quit smoking together.” You and Jaejoong smiled at each other.