9

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

“Umma!” Sumi cried while hugging the dead body of her mom.

“Sumi, let’s go. She’s dead.” Kangho said.

“Aniyo! I want to be on her side.” Sumi cried.

“Oppa let her. She is having a hard time to accept the truth.” Hyewon said.

“We will let you stay here alone but if something happens go to Hyewon’s room. We are all there.” Kangho said.

Sumi nodded.

“Let’s go.” Kangho said. They leave Sumi alone in her room.

“Do you think we need some weapons against Eun Gyo? Now that Sumi’s mom dead because of her, we need weapons to protect each other.” Kwanghaeng said to Kangho.

“Ok.” Kangho said. “Hyewon stay with Hwayoung in your room. We boys will get some weapons that we can use in the kitchen. We will right back.”

Hyewon nodded.

“No matter what happened don’t open the door unless it’s us.” Kangho said.

Hyewon and Hwayoung nodded.

After the boys left, the two girls locked the room and sat on the bed.

After a while, someone knocks the door.

“W-Who is that?” Hwayoung asks.

“It’s me.” A familiar voice said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chanmi and Nuri still can’t get out from the store. The storm is strong and it would be hard for them to go back to the villa.

“Ahjushi, do you have handphone?” Chanmi asks.

“I don’t have but my daughter has.” The ahjushi said.

“Can we use it to call?” Nuri asks.

“I’ll ask her.” the ahjushi said and went upstairs.

Chanmi looks around the store and saw a dagger. Out of curiosity she touches the dagger and she felt strange inside of her. She saw something in her mind.

A woman wearing a black cloak is saying some spell while mixing something in a big cauldron.

Then, she puts the old dagger inside the cauldron. After few minutes she took out the old dagger but it became silver.

“This will end the tragedy.” The woman said.

“Chanmi, gwenchana?” Nuri asks. He touches Chanmi on her shoulder.

Chanmi woke up and looks at Nuri then to the dagger that she was holding.

“What happened?” Nuri asks.

“N-Nothing.” She said.

The ahjushi came back with the handphone.

“Here, you can use it.” The ahjushi said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Nuri said and dial the number of his mother.

“Do you like it?” the ahjushi asks Chanmi.

Chanmi looks at the dagger that she is holding. “Where did this come from?”

“I don’t know. 20 years ago, a woman wearing a cloak enters my shop. She is whispering some words that I don’t understand while looking around then she looks at me.” The ahjushi said.

“Do you saw her face?” Chanmi asks.

“Aniyo. I can only see her eyes. Her eyes are like doll’s eyes. Then, she walks towards me and gave me that. Then she said: Who ever that person that will have an interest in that dagger, you must give that to that person. He or she will need that dagger.” The ahjushi said. “Then she left without a word. At first, I thought that the dagger will stay here for only few weeks but every customer who enters my shop didn’t mind the dagger as if it never existed. Even my daughter is not interested. It is only you who notices and touches that dagger and I think that the lady is talking about you.”

Chanmi looks at the dagger again. ‘Is it true that this dagger is waiting for me?’ she thought.

“Hello, umma?” Nuri said when finally someone answered the call.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hello, Nuri? Get out of the villa now!” Taeyeon said. She and the others are going out from Sumi’s villa along with Sumi’s dad.

They found Sumi’s dad inside the basement. And there he said to them that Eun Gyo is now with the kids.

“What? Why?” It was Nuri.

“Eun Gyo is gonna kill you. She is there.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh shoot! The others are in danger. I and Chanmi are not in the villa. We are stranded in a shop. We want to call you because Hyoyoung and Taewoon are missing.”

“What? Hyoyoung and Taewoon are missing?” Taeyeon loudly said.

“Tae, what did you said? What happened to Hyoyoung?” Jessica asks.

“Nuri said that she is missing.” Taeyeon said.

Jessica’s eyes widened.

“Aniyo. Not my daughter.” Jessica said.

Heechul hugs his wife.

“We need to get there fast.” Si Yoon said.

“Nuri, we are going there as fast as we can. You need to go back to villa to help the others.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne umma.”

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” Taeyeon shouts.

“I swear I’ll kill that doll if she hurt my kids.” Gyuri said.

“Boram, thank you for bringing our dolls here but you need to go now.” Jiyeon said. “I can’t let you put in danger too.”

“Ok. But call me once Chanmi and others are safe.” Boram said.

Jiyeon hugs her best friend. “Thank you.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kangho and the other boys are looking for weapons that they can use in the kitchen.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” someone shouts.

“Hyewon!” Kangho said.

The boys hurriedly get back and they saw the door in Hyewon’s room opened.

“Hyewon! Hwayoung!” Kangho called the girls but they are not inside the room. The big window is wide open.

Yoosung looks at the window. “Blood.” Yoosung said when he saw some bloods in the window. “Hey guys, look at this.”

They all look at the bloods. “Where are they?” Sungmin asks.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” another scream again. And it is coming in Sumi’s room.

They all went to the room but Sumi isn’t there and the window is open.

“This is getting more serious.” Kangho said. He is about to leave the room when Kwanghaeng stops him.

“Where are you going?” Kwanghaeng asks.

“I am going to find my dongsaeng.” Kangho said.

“It’s too dangerous to go alone.” Kwanghaeng said. “I am going with you. Yoosung and Sungmin you go together. Don’t leave each other.”

“Ne.” Yoosung and Sungmin said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chanmi and Nuri hurriedly go back to the villa despite of the storm. Chanmi holds the dagger tightly and afraid to lose it.

She doesn’t know what will the use of the dagger but something inside of her believes that the dagger will be in great help.

Because of the thoughts about the dagger, Chanmi didn’t see the rock and she fell down.

Nuri helps her. “Gwenchana?” Nuri asks.

Chanmi nodded.

Nuri holds her hand and they run together.

“I won’t let our friends get hurt by Eun Gyo.” Nuri said.

“Right.” Chanmi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What do you mean we can’t go to Jeju?” Gyuri asks the pilot of the private plane that she owns.

“There is a storm in Jeju so we can’t go there.” The pilot said.

“Our kids are in danger and we must get there as soon as possible.” Heechul said.

“I’m sorry but we really can’t go.” The pilot said.

The girls are losing their hopes. If they will stay there long, they don’t know what will be going to happen to their kids.

‘Great-grandfathers please help our kids. Don’t let them get hurt.’ Jiyeon prayed.