6

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

Sorry for keeping you waiting, guys! I've been busy with my business and also for my other fanfics...

This chapter is a little bit shorter because honestly I don't know what I will write here... And I am also announcing that this fanfic maybe a short fanfic coz I need to start my other fanfics and I am losing some ideas to make this story long but I will try my best until the end. Who knows if I think some new ideas, this fanfic won't be a short fanfic anymore. I just need to watch horror movies again to inspire me...kekeke

Here's the update... Hope you like it.


Even though it was against from their masters, the dolls started their ritual for five days to defeat the evil Eun Gyo.

Jiyeon watches the doll doing their ritual.

Then she felt that Si Yoon came in the room where the dolls are having their ritual.

“Can we at least stop them?” Jiyeon asks him.

“I know how you feel. Everyone wants to stop them but in order to save our lives they need to sacrifice themselves. Our great grandfathers made them to protect their family, our family.” Si Yoon said.

Then, they heard someone arguing in the living room. They went to the living room to check what’s going on.

They saw Heechul and the others stopping Jessica.

“What’s going on?” Jiyeon asks.

“Jessica wants to go where Eun Gyo is. She wants to kill her so that the dolls won’t sacrifice their lives.” Gyuri said.

“Sica… Don’t do, that please.” Jiyeon said.

“You know that Fany is my friend since I was young. I can’t let her die.” Jessica said.

“All of us want to save them but we can’t fight Eun Gyo.” Ryeowook said.

“We can if we do it together.” Jessica said.

Then, a knock from the door stops their conversation.

Heechul carefully opens the door.

Then, a weak woman came in. “H-Help…” she said before collapsing on the floor.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The woman woke up in a white room.

“Miss, gwenchana?” Gyuri asks.

“W-Where am I?” the woman asks.

“You are in the hospital. We brought you here after you collapsed in our house.” Heechul said.

“I need to see my daughter.” The woman said.

“Who is your daughter?” Gyuri asks.

“Her name is….” The woman said. “Sumi.”

“Sumi? Miss, do you live in a villa?” Mr. Park asks.

“Ne.” the woman said. “I know you won’t believe me but I was locked in the basement together with my husband by a doll.”

“Eun Gyo.” Gyuri said.

“You know her?” the woman asks.

“She is after us. She wants to kill us.” Gyuri said.

“But how did you escaped?” Heechul asks.

“My husband helped me to untie my hands. When my hands are free now, he told me to escaped and ask for help.” The woman said. “I need to see my daughter to make sure that she is safe.”

“We know where she is.” Heechul said.

“Could you bring me there?” the woman asks.

“Ok.” Heechul said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chanmi was always staying in her room.  It is because she doesn’t want to see Nuri and Sumi together.

When it is time to eat, she eats fast and then left them.

“Unnie, gwenchana?” Hyewon asks.

“Ne.” she said. “Go play with them.”

“Aniyo. Taewoon oppa always cheats.” Hyewon said and lie down on the bed.

Chanmi looks at the window and saw a familiar car coming towards the villa.

“Isn’t that Uncle Heechul’s car?” Chanmi asks.

Hyewon stood up and went to the window.

“Ne. That’s right.” Hyewon said. “Hwayoung unnie! Hyoyoung unnie! Your appa is here!”

The twins get out of their room. “Really?” they ask.

“Ne.” Hyewon said and went downstairs.

The twins hurriedly went downstairs. Chanmi follows them.

They wait for the car to stops at the front of the villa until Heechul comes out from the car.

“Appa!” the twins said and went towards Heechul.

“How are you?” Heechul asks.

“We’re fine.” Hyoyoung said.

“Appa, why are you here?” Hwayoung asks.

“I’m with someone.” Heechul said. “Sumi!” he called.

“Ne?” Sumi said and went out of the villa.

Heechul opens the door of the car and came out Sumi’s mom.

“Umma?” Sumi said.

“Sumi…” her mom said.

Sumi runs towards her mom and hugs her.

“I thought I never see you again.” Her mom said.

“Where’s appa?” Sumi asks.

“He is still in the villa. He let me escaped to get some help and find you.” Her mom said.

All of them get inside the villa…

“Sumi’s mom will be staying here with you while we will think of plan to kill Eun Gyo.” Heechul said.

“Appa, come back safely.” Hyoyoung said.

“I will.” Heechul said.

That day, Heechul left again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Sumi’s mom cooks dinner for us that night even though they want her to take a rest.

“We’re glad that Eun Gyo didn’t kill you.” Nuri said.

“At first I thought that I am gonna die and all I think is the safety of my daughter. Luckily my husband helped me.” Sumi’s mom said.

“I hope appa will be safe.” Sumi said.

“He will for sure.” Sumi’s mom said. “This is done. Let’s eat.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After eating, they all went to their bedrooms. Sumi shares a room with her mom.

And that night, Chanmi had a dream.

She was running fast. She was trying to catch the lady who was running away from her.

The lady isn’t scared at her. She was laughing while running.

“Catch me! Catch me! Catch me if you can.” The lady said while running.

Chanmi runs fast as she could. “I’ll kill you!” she shouts at her.

Then, the lady stops running when they are now on the edge of a cliff.

Chanmi didn’t think anymore. She jumps to the cliff together with the lady.

“Unnie! Unnie! Wake up!” Hyewon said. She woke up in the middle of the night hearing Chanmi shouting.

Nuri and Kangho enter their room.

“Oppa, Chanmi unnie isn’t waking up. She is having a night mare.” Hyewon said.

Nuri tries to wake Chanmi.

“Chanmi, wake up!” Nuri said.

Then, he does what he needs to do. He slaps her face to wake her up.

Chanmi opens her eyes.

“W-What the-” she said. “Who slapped me?!”

“I did.” Nuri said.

Chanmi slaps him.

“Yah! I did it because you didn’t wake up. You are having a night mare.” Nuri yells.

“Is that so? Mian.” Chanmi said.

“But what did you dreamt of?” Kangho asks.

“It is nothing.” Chanmi said trying to not make them worry. “Go back to sleep now.”

After making sure that she is ok, Nuri and Kangho left the room.

Hyewon went back to her sleep.

Chanmi didn’t able to sleep again after that. She is thinking that night mare. As if it is true.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That night…

“Here’s the plan. We are going to the villa where Eun Gyo is and kills her. We are many and she is only one. We can’t let our dolls to sacrifice.” Si Yoon said.

“That’s right.” They agree.

“Tomorrow morning we will go there without the dolls knowledge.” Si Yoon said.