3

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

That night, everyone is busy preparing for dinner.

“Appa, where’s umma?” Hwayoung asks.

“Outside. She got a call.” Heechul said.

“I have a bad feeling about that call.” Hyoyoung said while putting the plates on the table.

Just then, Jessica went back.

“Bad news.” Jessica said.

“Just as I thought.” Hyoyoung said.

“We need to go now.” Jessica told Heechul.

“Let me guess, work, right?” Hwayoung asks.

Jessica nodded.

“Gosh! Can’t you at least have a free day without getting a call from work?” Hyoyoung asks.

“Sorry, baby.” Jessica said.

Taeyeon came in.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks.

Hyoyoung left the dining room and went upstairs.

Jessica and Heechul just sighed.

“You can go now.” Hwayoung said.

“What about your sister?” Heechul worriedly asks.

“She will forget about it later.” Hwayoung said.

Jessica hugs her daughter before leaving.

“Take care, ok?” Jessica said.

“Ne.” Hwayoung said.

Hwayoung went outside to see her parents leaving.

‘Yup. It is part of our life. Having a very busy parent.’ Hwayoung thought while watching the car leaving.

“Are they gone?” Kangho asks from her back.

Hwayoung nodded.

“You are lucky that your parents are still alive, unlike me.” Kangho said.

“But they always busy.” Hwayoung said.

“Still you know that they are there for you two.” Kangho said.

“Right.” Hwayoung said and went back to the dining room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyoung stayed in her room.

“Master…” a voice said. It was Tiffany at the door.

“Fany, why are my parents don’t have time for us?” Hyoyoung asks while crying.

Tiffany doll walks towards her and wipe her tears off with her hands.

“Your parents love you so much so they worked hard for you.” Tiffany said.

“But do they even know that we need to be with them sometime?” Hyoyoung asks.

“Of course they know that but you need to understand that their work is important too. If your company falls down your parents don’t know what to do.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyoung hugs Tiffany.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At Sumi’s Villa…

“Hmmm… I have a plan. I want to give them a little gift.” Eun Gyo said.

She gets out of the house and walks towards the other villa.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sohee was doing some of her rituals when she senses something.

“She’s back.” Sohee whispered.

She looks at the window. The wind blowing so hard as if a storm is coming but she can see the full moon and stars.

Sohee needs to warn the others.

She was now leaving the hut when she saw Eun Gyo standing outside.

“Did you miss me?” Eun Gyo asks. Her eyes are red and it is glowing in the dark.

“Eun Gyo…” Sohee whispered.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inside Taeyeon’s Villa…

Everyone was having fun in the living room except for Chanmi who went early in her room. She can’t stand watching Nuri caring for Sumi.

“Chanmi…” it was Jiyeon.

“Umma.” Chanmi said. She was at the terrace looking at the moon. She doesn’t care if the wind blowing so hard.

Jiyeon gave her a cup of hot chocolate.

“Are you still bothered with your dream a while ago?” Jiyeon asks.

“Aniyo.” She said.

“Then, you must be jealous.” Jiyeon said.

“Umma!” she yells.

“What? I know that you like Nuri.” Jiyeon said.

“No it isn’t.” she lied.

“Yes it is.” Jiyeon said. “You are jealous to Sumi because Nuri is taking care of her.”

“Yeah right.” She said.

“Baby, there is one thing you need to know-”

“Umma, who was that?” she asks looking at the forest. She saw a woman walking slowly towards the mansion.

“It’s Sohee!” Jiyeon said.

She quickly gets out of the room and went downstairs.

“I saw Sohee walking towards here. She looks like she isn’t ok.” Jiyeon said to them.

All of them get out from the house and saw Sohee lying on the ground.

Taeyeon runs towards Sohee.

“Sohee, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asks.

“S-S-She’s….. b-back…” Sohee whispered.

“What?” Taeyeon can’t understand.

“S-S-She-” too late she was already dead.

“What happened to her?” Gyuri asks.

Si Yoon checks on Sohee’s body.

“Someone stabbed her from the back.” Si Yoon said.

“Who will do that?” Jiyeon asks.

“Umma, I’m scared.” Hyewon said.

Gyuri hugs her daughter tightly.

“Let’s go back inside the house.” Taeyeon said.

Si Yoon carried Sohee’s dead body inside the house.

Chanmi was about to follows them when she felt someone is looking at her.

She looks at the dark woods.

“Chanmi!” Nuri called her.

Chanmi thought that it must be her imagination.

She went back inside the house along with Nuri who is waiting for her.

Everyone stayed in the living room. Si Yoon puts the dead body in one of the guest rooms.

“Why is someone killed Sohee?” Gyuri asks.

“Do you know someone who hates her?” Taewoon asks.

“Sohee lives in this villa and never left the villa. She has no friends except us.” Mr. Park said.

“She said something to me but I wasn’t able to understand it.” Taeyeon said.

“Try to remember what she said.” Jiyeon said.

Taeyeon thinks hard. “She…. She…. She’s………. back?............She’s back.” Taeyeon said.

All of them were shocked. They are thinking only one person no only one doll.

“Eun Gyo.” They all said.

Then, a loud thunder heard from the outside.

“Who’s Eun Gyo?” Hwayoung asks.

“Now I know why Hoon, AJ and his wife died in plane crashed.” Gyuri angrily said.

Jiyeon hugs Gyuri to calm her down.

“Who is really Eun Gyo?” Kangho asks.

“Our families’ mortal enemy.” Chanmi said.

“Mortal enemy?” Hyewon asks.

“Eun Gyo once to be a girl who had a crush on one of our great grandfathers and she is back to make a revenge. When we were teenagers, we thought that she died because she was hit by a truck but I guess that she survived.” Taeyeon said.

“Then, let’s find that woman and kill her.” Kwanghaeng said.

“It would be hard.” Si Yoon said. “Eun Gyo was living in a voodoo doll. Her spirit was there when she attacked us when we were teenagers.”

“It would be hard for us to know which doll she transferred.” Jiyeon said.

“H-Help me.” Sumi said.

All of them look at her.

“What’s wrong?” Nuri asks.

“T-That doll you are talking about… She locked my parents in the attic of our villa. I was young when my mom bought me a doll, when on our way home, I saw a doll hit by a truck but I never knew that it has spirit. The spirit transferred into my doll and now she is planning to kill you.” Sumi said.

“Why didn’t you tell this from the start?” Mr. Park asks.

“I’m sorry. I’m so scared and if I tell you this she will kill my parents.” Sumi said.

Nuri hugs Sumi that made Chanmi jealous.

“Then, why are you telling this to us now?” Chanmi asks.

“I-I have no choice. She killed the witch doctor. And I’m sure she will gonna kill us too.” Sumi said.

“Wait a minute. Are you all crazy? Do you think someone believes in you about killer doll? Are you fooling us?” Sungmin said to them.

“We are not lying. Why do you think that we brought our dolls here? And to think that we are taking care of them.” Kangho said.

“Dolls that are alive are not true. We are not babies.” Kwanghaeng said.

“Then, what do you call about them?” Chanmi asks pointing at something towards the stairs.

Kwanghaeng and his friends look at the stairs and saw 9 dolls going down the stairs.

“Yah… You won’t fool us.” Yoosung said. “I am sure that those dolls are battery-operated.”

“Why don’t you check it for yourself?” Hyoyoung asks.

Yoosung walks towards the doll and check each of them. He didn’t see any battery in them.

After a while, he runs towards them.

“They are really alive.” Yoosung said.

“Master, I am sure that my feelings are true.” Yoona doll said. “I can feel Eun Gyo is here.”

“We should now stay inside together.” Taeyeon said. “Mr. Park, please close all the doors and windows in this house.”

“I’ll help.” Nuri said.

“Me too.” Si Yoon said.

The three guys went all around the house to close the doors and windows.

Jiyeon hugs her daughter tightly. “Umma…” Chanmi said.

“No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Jiyeon said.

Everyone was scared and don’t know what will gonna happen.

After a while, Mr. Park, Nuri and Si Yoon went back.

“Are you sure that all the doors and windows are locked?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne.” Mr. Park said.

Si Yoon sat on the side of Chanmi holding his daughter’s hand.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica can’t concentrate in the meeting.

Something urgent came up so she and Heechul need to go back to the city for an emergency meeting.

Jessica senses that something is going on in the villa. She wanted to go back to check on her kids.

“Director Jung is it ok with you?” one of the directors asks.

“H-Huh? N-Ne…” she said although she didn’t understand the meeting.

“Well, this meeting is end now. “ Heechul said.

Jessica remains on her sit while the others are getting out of the room.

“Gwenchana?” Heechul asks.

“I am thinking about our kids.” She said.

“They will be alright. All their friends are there.” Heechul said.

Then, Jessica’s handphone received a text message.

It is from Hyoyoung.

UMMA, WE CAN’T LEAVE THE VILLA. EUN GYO IS BACK AND SHE KILLED SOHEE. PLEASE DON’T COME BACK. EUN GYO MUST BE OUTSIDE.

“Omo! E-Eun G-Gyo. She’s back?” Jessica said nervously. “O-Our kids are in danger. We need to go now.”

“We can’t. Hyoyoung said that we stay here. If we go there, it might cause a problem.” Heechul said.

“I won’t stay here knowing that my daughters are in great danger.” Jessica said.

“Let’s go there early morning. Ok?” Heechul said and hugs his wife.

As for now we need to wait and pray for the safety of their daughters and friends.


@fictionstory yes it is