4

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

aigoo... finally i was able to update this story... mianhae for always keeping you waiting...

currently i am planning to end my two fanfics because I can't always update 5 fanfics... and luckily, Killer Doll 2 is not one of the two who will gonna end because i just

started it...kekeke

anyway, hope you like this update...


After killing Sohee, Eun Gyo went back to Sumi’s villa. “Now, they are probably scared knowing that I am back.” Eun Gyo said. “My plan is working.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

All of them slept in the living room until they woke up in the morning.

“Are we safe now?” Kwanghaeng asks.

The dolls look at the windows. There are no signs of Eun Gyo.

“She must be back in Sumi’s mansion.” Jiyeon said.

“We need to get home.” Gyuri said.

“I don’t know but I have a bad feeling.” Yoona said. “What if it is her plan to kill Sohee so we know that she is back? And when we are separated she will kill us one by one.”

“But we can’t hide here forever.” Chanmi said.

“That is why we need to kill her fast.” Luna said.

“But we can’t let the children hurt. We must stay them away.” Taeyeon said.

All of them stop when they heard a car coming.

They all look at the window and saw Heechul’s car coming.

“Umma and appa! They are back.” Hwayoung said.

They open the door and let Jessica and Heechul get in.

Jessica hugs her daughters tightly. “Gwenchana? Huh?” she asks worriedly.

“Umma, we’re scared.” Hyoyoung said.

“Mianhae for leaving you.” Jessica said.

“Sica, we need to stay them away from Eun Gyo. I know that Eun Gyo’s targets are them.” Taeyeon said.

“We have a villa in Jeju Island. They can stay there until Eun Gyo defeated.” Jessica said.

“Ok. Kids, all of you get your things. We are going to Jeju Island today.” Gyuri said. She owns a private jet plane that they can use.

“You mean we will go too?” Taewoon asks.

“Ne. You are here so Eun Gyo will gonna kill you too.” Gyuri said.

“Great! Now our lives are in danger because of you.” Taewoon said.

“Yah! In the first place who told you to come here? No one force you.” Chanmi yells at them.

“Stop fighting. Get your things. We need to go now.” Gyuri said.

After getting their things, they all went to their cars.

“Umma, if we are going to stay there, what about you and others?” Chanmi asks Jiyeon.

“We will help the dolls to defeat Eun Gyo. The most important thing is the safety of all of you.” Jiyeon said. “Kids, I’m sorry if you get into this trouble.” She said to Chanmi’s friends.

“It’s ok. In the first place, we are the one who insisted to go with you.” Kwanghaeng said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Umma, I don’t need to stay to Auntie Sica’s villa. I want to help you.” Nuri said to his mom. They are in their van with Sumi. Mr. Park is driving the car.

“Nuri, Sumi needs you. Keep her safe and also everyone. I want you to be in-charge while you are in villa.” Taeyeon said. “We don’t know but Eun Gyo might follow us there. Remember how Hoon, AJ and his wife died. Eun Gyo is responsible of that.”

“I’m sorry. If it weren’t me you will not face this problem.” Sumi said.

“It isn’t your fault, Sumi. You are a victim too.” Taeyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jeju Island, Ice Princess’ Villa…

“Ice Princess’ Villa?” Sungmin asks when they arrived.

“Mian. It was the people called me when I was young. In first look they will thought that I am a cold person.” Jessica said.

Chanmi was staring at the villa. It was in her dream.

Everyone is getting inside the villa when Jiyeon notices her daughter remains standing.

“Chanmi, what’s wrong?” Jiyeon asks.

“U-Umma, t-this v-villa. It’s in my dream.” Chanmi said.

Jiyeon felt worried. Chanmi was experiencing what she experienced when she was young.

“C-Chanmi, it is just a dream ok?” Jiyeon said. “Let’s go inside.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Now, all of you are not allowed to leave the villa.” Taeyeon told the kids. “I will put Nuri to be in-charge to all of you. I am expecting that you will obey him.”

“Ne…” they all said.

“We are all going back to Seoul and defeat Eun Gyo. Every day we will call you to check on you.” Heechul said.

“Ne…” they all said.

And after that, their parents left them in the villa.

“So, we need to go to our rooms now.” Nuri said. “It would be better if two people are going to share in one room.”

“Then, that would be me and Hyoyoung.” Hwayoung said. “We will gonna use my room.”

“Then, Hyewon and Chanmi will gonna share a room with Sumi.” Nuri said.

“You can use my room.” Hyoyoung said.

“I will gonna share a room with Kangho.” Nuri said.

“I and Sungmin will gonna share.” Yoosung said.

“Ok then that would be me and Taewoon.” Kwanghaeng said.

Everyone went upstairs and went to the vacant rooms.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Unnie, when we are going back to our houses?” Hyewon asks while unpacking her things.

“I don’t know but I hope it would be soon.” Chanmi said. “If only someone already told us about Eun Gyo earlier your dad and others are still alive.”

Sumi doesn’t know what to say. It is really her fault for hiding it for years. Now, everyone is in danger.

Nuri suddenly enters their room.

Chanmi quickly hides her undies in the cabinet. “Yah! Don’t you know how to knock?” she yells at him.

“Chanmi, can you cook? We need to cook for dinner.” Nuri said.

“Ne. Just wait for me in the kitchen. And don’t just come here without knocking.” Chanmi said.

“Araso. As if you need to hide those undies to me. I already saw it every time you go in our villa.” Nuri said.

“Yah! Those are old ones. These are new!” Chanmi said.

“Really? Let me see.” Nuri said while walking towards Chanmi.

Chanmi closes the cabinet and stops Nuri from walking towards the cabinet.

“Yah! Get out!” Chanmi yells.

But Nuri keeps on coming closer to the cabinet.

Chanmi pushes him on his chest. “Go! Go away!” she shouts.

Nuri stops walking and laughing. “Aigoo… My baby Chanmi is shy on me now.” He said and messes her blonde hair.

“I am not a baby anymore.” Chanmi pouted.

Nuri pinches her cheeks. “Kyopta.” He said. “Let’s go. Everyone is hungry now.”

Nuri left Chanmi in the room with Sumi and Hyewon.

‘Why is he keeps on treating me like a baby?’ Chanmi thought.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After cooking, everyone enjoys their dinner.

“Hyoyoung, do you have anything we can play here?” Taewoon asks.

“We have an entertainment room here in the basement. You can play there.” Hyoyoung said.

“Alright!” Taewoon said.

“Aigoo… You really like playing, don’t you?” Chanmi said.

“I just wanna have fun.” Taewoon said.

“You can have fun as long as you won’t go out of villa.” Nuri said.

After the dinner, Sumi and Hyewon wash the dishes while the boys play in the entertainment room.

“Uhmm… Hyewon.” Sumi said.

“Ne?” Hyewon said.

“Do you think…….Chanmi…………..hates me?” Sumi asks.

“Chanmi unnie?” Hyewon asks. “Well, she acts rude to you but she doesn’t hate you.” Hyewon said. “Well, she is jealous.” Hyewon whispered to her.

“Jealous?” Sumi asks.

Hyewon looks around to check that no one was there.

“Actually, this is a secret that we girls only know.” Hyewon said. “Chanmi unnie likes Nuri oppa.” She whispered to her.

“Really? But what does it have to do to me.” Sumi asks.

“Aish! Nuri takes care of you so Chanmi unnie is jealous.” Hyewon said.

“But she doesn’t need to be jealous. I and Nuri are friends.” Sumi said.

“Unnie, you don’t understand it. Nuri oppa and Chanmi unnie are-”

“Hyewon, aren’t you done yet?” Chanmi asks as she enters the kitchen.

“We are done now, unnie.” Hyewon said.

“Everyone is having fun in entertainment room. Hyoyoung beating up Sungmin in all the games there.” Chanmi said.

“Really? I need to help Sungmin.” Hyewon said and left the kitchen.

Chanmi looks at Sumi. “Aren’t you going there? Nuri keeps on looking on you.” Chanmi said.

“C-Chanmi…” Sumi called.

“Ne?” Chanmi said.

“Uhmm… I-”

“Sumi, are you done? Let’s play!” Nuri came and holds Sumi hand. They left Chanmi looking at them.

Chanmi punches her chest because she feels hurt inside while looking those two.

She felt her tears coming out from her eyes. Before someone sees her, she decided to go to her room.

But when she is now on the stairs, Kangho saw her. “Chanmi, why?” Kangho asks when he saw her crying.

Chanmi just shook her head and went straight to her room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What’s wrong with Chanmi?” Kangho asks them when he went back to the room.

“Why?” Hwayoung asks.

“I saw her crying.” Kangho said.

“Chanmi is crying?” Taewoon asks.

“Ne. When I ask her why is she crying she just shook her head and went to her room.” Kangho said.

“Let’s go see her.” Kwanghaeng said.

“Aish! Don’t disturb her.” Hyewon said. She thinks she knows what the reason why Chanmi is crying is.

“Hyewon, do you think Chanmi will be alright?” Hyoyoung asks.

“Ne.” Hyewon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jiyeon and others stay in Heechul’s house.

“We need to plan how will defeat Eun Gyo and makes sure she won’t back again.” Heechul said.

“I can feel she is much stronger now unlike years ago.” Yoona said.

“Then, how can we defeat her?” Taeyeon asks.

“There is only one way to defeat her and making sure that she will not be back but we need to prepare for five days.” Luna said.

“How?” Jessica asks.

“We dolls know a special spell that can kill Eun Gyo. But we need to prepare for it for five days because it will require all our strength.” Luna said.

“Luna, is it the forbidden spell?” Sooyoung asks.

“Forbidden spell?” Taeyeon asks.

“The forbidden spell is very effective spell to defeat Eun Gyo but…” Tiffany said.

“But what?” Jessica asks.

“But we need to sacrifice.” Hyoyeon said.

“S-Sacrifice? Yah! Sooyoung.” Gyuri said.

“It is our destiny to sacrifice our lives to our masters.” Sooyoung said.

They were all shock with all their dolls told them.

“Fany, I don’t want you to go.” Jessica said while crying. “I am with you since I am child. I don’t want to see you die.”

“But if we defeat Eun Gyo, it means that she will no longer be back. You don’t need our guards anymore.” Tiffany said.

“It is not our point. We learn to love you all and we don’t want you to die.” Si Yoon said.

Jiyeon looks at Yoona and can’t help but to cry. “You are like a sister to me Yoona. I don’t want you to go.” She said and hugs her doll.