1

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

When Eun Gyo avoids the electric wire, she climbs in the ceiling and stands in the ceiling fan.

“You won’t gonna catch me.” Eun Gyo said.

“Oh really?” Gyuri said.

Eun Gyo looks at Gyuri when Gyuri turns the switch on and put it in number 3.

She holds tightly but it was too strong so she fell from the window.

She fell on the ground. She saw a truck coming towards her. She needs to transfer her spirit to another doll so she will be saved.

Luckily, she saw a little girl with a doll. She transfers her spirit to the doll.

She saw her enemies go out to check if she really died. They don’t have any idea that she is now escaping.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

20 years later…

Park Gyuri’s Mansion…

“Kangho! Hyewon! Hurry up! We don’t want to be stuck in the traffic today!” Gyuri called her daughter and adopted son from the living room.

Then, she heard Hyewon and Kangho running from the 2nd floor.

“Kids, no running in the house.” Gyuri said while checking their things.

“We are not kids, mom. I mean I am not a kid anymore except for Hyewon.” Kangho said.

“Yah! I’m turning 18 this Sunday so I am not a kid anymore.” Hyewon said.

Kangho pinches Hyewon’s cheeks. “You are still a kid for me until you reach 18.” Kangho said.

Hyewon glares at him.

Gyuri saw it. “Stop fighting. Your dads won’t like it seeing you fighting.” Gyuri said.

Gyuri was Hoon’s wife.

Kangho was AJ’s son.

When AJ and his wife went for their 2nd honeymoon, they rode in the plane where Hoon was the pilot. Unfortunately, the plane crashed and no one knows what the reason is.

The plane was in very good condition before it take-off but while it was on the air, the plane suddenly encountered a problem and it crashed.

Since Kangho doesn’t have any relatives because AJ’s wife is just an orphan when she was a child and AJ’s family is now all gone, Gyuri was now the legal guardian of Kangho. And Gyuri decided to adopt Kangho.

It was 7 years ago when it was happened.

“Kangho, put all our things in the car.” Gyuri said. “Hyewon, bring all the foods from kitchen and put it in the car.”

“Ne!” the two said.

Gyuri went back to her room. On her bed was sitting the three dolls.

“Ready to go?” Gyuri asks them.

“Always ready.” The three dolls said.

Gyuri puts the two dolls on her shoulders and let them sat there while Sooyoung doll was sitting on her palm.

“Umma, hurry up!” Hyewon said from outside.

Gyuri and the dolls get out from the mansion.

Hyewon took Krystal and Sooyoung from her umma and she let them sat inside the back seat with her.

Gyuri gets inside the front passenger sit. Kangho took Sulli and let her sat on his shoulder.

“Is it ok for you, master?” Sulli asks.

“Not a problem.” Kangho said.

“Oppa, hurry up!” Hyewon said.

Kangho just smiled and start driving the car.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kim’s Mansion…

“Twins, where is your umma?” Heechul asks his twin daughters when the two went to the living room.

“She is in the kitchen.” Hwayoung said.

“Shall we call her?” Hyoyoung asks.

“Ne. We might be late.” Heechul said.

The twins went inside the kitchen. “Umma, appa said that we need to go now.” Hwayoung said.

“Oh right! Help me to pack these cookies so we can go now.” Jessica said.

“Fany doll, you help us, right?” Hyoyoung asks.

“Ne, master.” Tiffany doll said.

After minutes, they are now ready to go.

“We need to fetch Ryeowook from the airport.” Heechul said.

They are now getting inside the car when an airport taxi stops at the front. Ryeowook came out.

“You’re early.” Heechul said.

“I said that I will arrive here 7:00 in the morning and what time is it? It is 9:00.” Ryeowook said.

Heechul looks at Jessica.

“Mian. I misheard the time Ryeowook said to me.” Jessica said.

“Then, we are now ready to go.” Heechul said.

Ryeowook transfers his luggage to Heechul’s car. And they all get inside the car. Ryeowook took out Jessica doll from his back pack.

“Mian for letting you stayed inside the bag for hours.” Ryeowook said.

“It was nothing.” Jessica doll said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoon’s Mansion…

Jiyeon opens the door when someone rang the doorbell.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the four boys greet.

“Come in.” Jiyeon said.

“Are we late?” the youngest asks.

“Aniyo. Just in time.” Jiyeon said.

The four boys went to the living room.

“Chanmi, your friends are here!” Jiyeon called her daughter.

After a while, a girl with a stylish blonde hair came out from her room.

“I’m glad you aren’t late.” Chanmi said to her friends.

“Boys, since you are coming with us, will you help us putting all the things inside the van?” Si Yoon asks.

“Ne!” the four boys said.

“Chanmi, get Luna, Yoona and Hyoyeon in our room.” Si Yoon said.

“Ne, appa!” Chanmi said and went to the 2nd floor.

“Uncle, who are Luna, Yoona and Hyoyeon?” Sungmin asks. He is the youngest.

“Dolls.” Si Yoon said.

“You will bring dolls in our destination?” Taewoon asks.

“Yes.” Si Yoon said and left them.

Taewoon and others were wondering.

Chanmi came back holding 3 beautiful dolls.

Her friends laugh at her. “Why? Is it your first time seeing a girl holding dolls?” Chanmi asks.

“Aniyo but it is our first time seeing you holding dolls and you look weird.” Kwanghaeng said.

“Yah! Oppa!” she was pissed off.

“Chanmi, are you playing dolls?” Yoosung asks.

“These dolls are not meant for playing. These are our guardians.” Chanmi said.

The boys laugh again.

Chanmi glares at them.

“Now boys, don’t laugh at Chanmi or else she won’t let you go with us.” Jiyeon said.

The boys stop laughing. “Mian Chanmi.” They all said.

Chanmi gets inside the van. Sometimes she wonders why she let them became her friends. In just one reason. It is because they are the only teenagers in the subdivision that Chanmi can play with outside the house.

Most of the girls spend their time inside their houses or in the mall shopping. Chanmi doesn’t like that and because she became friends with the boys, she became act like a boy.

“Are you guys ready?” Si Yoon asks them when they are now inside the van.

“Super ready!” they all shout.

Si Yoon starts the van.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Villa Taeyeon…

“Mr. Park, where’s Nuri? I need him to help me here in the kitchen.” Taeyeon said.

Nuri was Taeyeon adopted son.

Taeyeon doesn’t want to get married so she decided to adopt a son.

“He is probably in his room, ma’am.” Mr. Park said.

“Can you call him?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne, ma’am.” Mr. Park said.

Mr. Park went upstairs and knocks on Nuri’s room.

“Sir Nuri, your umma wants you to help her in the kitchen.” Mr. Park said.

Nuri opens the door. “Ok. No problem.” Nuri said.

The two went to the kitchen.

“Mr. Park, is everything alright in the garden?” Taeyeon asks while she is busy cooking the food.

“Everything is all set.” Mr. Park said.

“Nuri, could you please take these outside?” Taeyeon asks and gave the utensils to him.

“Ne.” Nuri said. “Umma, can I invite Sumi here?”

Sumi was living on the other villa not too far away from them. She is very shy and often stays inside the villa.

“Sure. So she can meet new friends.” Taeyeon said.

Nuri smiled. “Thanks umma. I’ll go to her villa after helping you.”

“That’s good.” Taeyeon said.

Nuri helps her mom faster.

“Umma, I’ll take a shower and after that I’ll go get Sumi.” Nuri said.

“Ok.” Taeyeon said.

Nuri hurriedly went upstairs.

Taeyeon is now finished preparing everything and she need to take a bath too.

After a while…

Nuri gets out of the house and rides his bicycle. He didn’t mind the van he passes by.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Please, don’t hurt them. He is my friend.” Sumi said.

She was in her room and talking to someone.

“Fool! You don’t still understand all my hard work planning how to get revenge for them. I already killed the two of them and that isn’t enough. Until I can see them alive I will never stop killing them!” Eun Gyo the voodoo doll said.

Sumi was afraid of the doll and she is regretting why she didn’t kill the doll in the first place.

Then, they heard Nuri’s voice.

Sumi looks at Eun Gyo. She saw the evil smile on Eun Gyo’s lips.

“P-Please, don’t.” Sumi said.

“I will let him live this time because I have plans.” Eun Gyo said.

Sumi went out of the house.

“What are you doing here? I thought you are having a reunion today?” Sumi asks Nuri.

“Yes we have and I came here to get you. Come with me in the villa.” Nuri said.

“Huh? Aniyo. I’m shy.” Sumi said.

“My friends are nice and you will be their friends too.” Nuri said.

“But…”

“You have a doll too, right? Why don’t you bring her?” Nuri asks.

Sumi was shocked and looks at the window of her room on the 2nd floor. She saw Eun Gyo looking at them.

“What do you think?” Nuri asks.

“H-Huh? L-Let’s go.” Sumi said.

“How about your doll?” Nuri asks.

“I don’t want to bring her.” Sumi said.

Nuri and Sumi ride in Nuri’s bicycle.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eun Gyo watches the two leaving. “Hmm… I know what’s on your mind, Sumi. Don’t worry. I won’t gonna need your help. I can do all my plans on my own.” Eun Gyo said.