10

Killer Doll 2 (The Revenge Of Eun Gyo)

When Taewoon went out of the villa to find the missing foods, he accidentally saw a Tool House at the back of the villa. Since it will gonna start raining he decided to stay there.

As he gets inside the Tool House, he saw their foods there.

“I knew it! Someone hid the foods from us.” Taewoon said. Forgetting about the rain, he goes out of the Tool House and hurriedly enters the back of the kitchen.

He saw Sumi there standing.

“Sumi, I found the missing foods. I told you I am not the thief.” Taewoon happily said.

“Really?” Sumi expressionless said.

“Aren’t you happy?” Taewoon asks. “I found the foods.”

“I hid the foods there.” Sumi said.

Taewoon’s smile gone. “Why?”

“I hid it so that you fools will fight.” Sumi said.

“What are you talking about?” Taewoon asks. Then, he realized that it is not Sumi anymore.

He walks back towards the door and run but Sumi catches him and hit him hard on his head until he became unconscious.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When everyone is trying to find Taewoon, Sumi notices that Hyoyoung is going towards the Tool House so she secretly follows her.

When Hyoyoung enters the Tool House, she secretly follows her and hit her on her head. She ties Hyoyoung’s hands and feet and covers by a tape.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Nuri and Chanmi left, they all stayed in one room.

“I need to check on my umma.” Sumi said to others.

She went out and enters her room. She just looks at the already dead body and scream.

She’s acting as if someone killed her umma but the truth is… she killed her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When the boys went to the kitchen she knocks on Hyewon’s door.

“Who is it?” Hyewon asks.

“It’s me.” Sumi said.

Hyewon opens the door and Sumi gets inside.

She opens the window. She saw the two sitting facing the back on her. She took the chance.

She hit Hwayoung on her head.

Hyewon screamed and Sumi hit her too. She transfers them in her room and hid them inside the cabinet.

When she heard Kangho and the others came she took a few moment before screaming and hide under the bed.

As expected, the boys came in.

The boys talk and they agree to split in two groups. When the boys gone, Sumi puts the bodies in the balcony and throw it to the ground. She jumps in the ground and brings the bodies in the Tool House.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nuri and Chanmi are having hard time running in the middle of the storm.

 “Chanmi, hurry!” Nuri shouts.

“Ne.” Chanmi said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yoosung and Sungmin are walking towards the back of the villa when Sumi appeared.

“Sumi noona!” Sungmin said.

“Gwenchana, huh?” Yoosung asks.

“H-Help…” Sumi acting weakly.

“Sumi, what happened? Where are they?” Yoosung asks.

“I-I’ll bring you there.” Sumi said.

Sumi leads them in the Tool House.

Yoosung and Sungmin enter the Tool House and they all see them there.

“We must let them escape.” Yoosung said while untying Hyewon but Sungmin just fell on the ground.

Yoosung looks at Sungmin and Sumi. He saw Sumi holding a wood.

“Sumi, why?” Yoosung said.

“I am not Sumi, you fool.” Sumi said. “I am Eun Gyo!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Eun Gyo found out that Heechul and the others hid their sons and daughters somewhere, she thought of a plan on how she can found out where they are.

“I know.” Eun Gyo said and went to the basement.

In the basement, Sumi’s parents are there as prisoners of Eun Gyo.

“Let us go, please.” Sumi’s mom said.

“I will let you go.” Eun Gyo said. “Because I need you.”

Eun Gyo switches their spirits and she killed the doll. “I lived in this doll for so long years and now I am finally a human again.” She said. She looks at Sumi’s father. “I’ll be leaving now. Bye!”

Sumi’s father can’t help but to cry. He is useless and he doesn’t know what to do.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Eun Gyo went to Heechul’s house and acts like Eun Gyo’s mother. Her plans work until they brought her in Jeju where Chanmi and others are.

Everything is going alright but Eun Gyo needs to be careful not to get caught. And besides, the body she using is quite old. She needs a young body and that is Sumi’s body.

While Sumi is sleeping, Eun Gyo secretly switches their spirit and killed her.

After that, she hid all the foods in the Tool House.

On the next day, she acts like she is innocent and doesn’t know what is going on.

Her plans are working and the others don’t know it.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“You’ll gonna die here in this Tool House.” Eun Gyo said. She ties Yoosung’s hands and feet and covers his mouth.

She did it also to Sungmin.

“See you later.” Eun Gyo said and left them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kwanghaeng came out from the kitchen and saw the Tool House. He looks at the window and he saw his friends are there. He was about to go when he saw Sumi tying Yoosung and Sungmin.

‘She’s the killer?’ Kwanghaeng thought. He waits for Sumi to go away before he enters the Tool House.

“Guys! Gwenchana?” Kwanghaeng asks.

They all nodded.

“I’ll get you out here.” Kwanghaeng said and started to untie Hyewon’s hands.

“I don’t think you can do that.” Someone said from the back of Kwanghaeng.

Kwanghaeng stops what he is doing.

“Sumi, why are you doing this?” Kwanghaeng asks.

“I am not Sumi, fool. I am Eun Gyo.” Eun Gyo said. “Sumi is already dead.”

“Crazy woman!” Kwanghaeng said.

“I know, thank you.” Eun Gyo said and locks the Tool House from outside. “I want you all there complete but time is running out and I can’t wait for Nuri and Chanmi to come back. I’ll just kill them separately along with Kangho. So, goodbye. Hope you will see your great-great-grandfathers in heaven.”

Eun Gyo set the Tool House in fire from outside using her powers.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kangho was left alone without knowing what is going on.

The rain had stopped but the sky is still dark because it is night. No electricity because of the heavy storm.

Then, he saw someone lying on the ground near the entrance of the villa.

He checks on it and… “Sumi!” he said. “Sumi, wake up.”

Eun Gyo opens her eyes and they are red.

“What the-”

Eun Gyo gets up and tried to cut Kangho’s neck but Kangho avoids it.

“What is your problem?” Kangho said.

 Eun Gyo keeps on moving and determines to kill him.

“You’re not Sumi anymore.” Kangho said only realizing that she isn’t Sumi anymore.

“Smart boy.” Eun Gyo said.

Kangho has no choice but to fight back.

Chanmi and Nuri came.

“Kangho!” Chanmi shouts.

“Go! Run!” Kangho shouts.

“Sumi, stop it!” Nuri shouts.

“She isn’t Sumi anymore!  She’s Eun Gyo!” Kangho shouts.

“What?!” Nuri and Chanmi said.

“Go!” Kangho said. He is so concerned for the two that he didn’t notice Sumi stab his back.

“Kangho!!” Chanmi shouts.

“Go…” Kangho said before he closes his eyes.

Nuri holds Chanmi and they run to the forest.

Eun Gyo left Kangho and went to follow the two in the forest.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kwanghaeng untied the others.

“Let’s escape in this burning place.” Kwanghaeng said.

“How can we do that?” Hwayoung asks.

Hyewon keeps on coughing. The smoke is coming inside the Tool House and it makes them hard to breath.

“Try anything here.” Kwanghaeng said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Chanmi and Nuri run to the forest and don’t know where they are going. All they need to think is to escape from her.

Then, suddenly, Chanmi stops running.

Nuri looks at her wandering.


@maria_clarra Villa Estrella? No. I haven't watched that movie even I wanted to becoz I don't have the chance, so I don't know the story of that movie...=^.^=