Decisions, decisions

Through The Facade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I write bad titles. Anyway, here's the other chapter! It's Chanyeol-centric heh hope y'all are fine with it :) Kyungsoo fighting!!!!!! 

...Why do I feel like writing another chapter?

When you got back to class, Kai slipped you a note. You didn’t budge. But he pushed it nearer to you, and nearer until it was covering your assignment.

 

You shot him a look of death as you impatiently opened it.

 

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry. 

 

You sighed and crumpled the note in your hands. You were still angry with him and wanted to avoid him for now, but you didn't expect him to still feel guilty. You had pegged him as the ignorant player, the heart-breaker, so it was totally out of character.

 

“I’m sorry,” Kai whispered, in a childish aegyo tone that made you turn to him in surprise. His eyes were round and apologetic but when they met yours, he cleared his throat and looked down. You quickly looked away, nodding dismissively and paid attention for the rest of the class.

 

x

 

Before class ended, you had already packed your belongings and were ready to leave and escape from everyone, including Chanyeol and especially Kai. You needed to find accommodation (and possibly a job), after all.

 

You quietly slipped out of your seat from the back but Suho stopped you with a way-too-energetic-at-this-lethargic-hour smile. “Hey, new girl, the class tradition is to treat you to lunch today, don’t run off!”

 

From behind him, a tomboyish-looking girl with an ultra-cool pixie cut whom you had initially thought was a boy and a petite-height tanned-skin girl approached you, waving with gusto. “Hello!” Pixie Cut girl greeted in a charmingly low voice. “I’m Amber.”


“And I’m Luna!” The tanned girl chimed in, grabbing your wrist excitedly. “Yay, another girl in our class! We have way too many guys in our class.”

 

You were relieved to finally make female friends, plus they seemed really nice and amicable, but you needed to hustle out ASAP. “Uh- hi- ” You said weakly, smiling faintly.

 

“Raerae!” You heard a familiar loud booming voice chorus from behind and your heart sank. No hope of escaping now.

 

“Ooh, you know Chanyeol oppa already?” Luna clasped her hands together. “Can I call you Raerae too?”

 

“You can,” You reddened and turned to Chanyeol. “Why did you call me that?” You muttered under your breath. “And so loudly, too.”

 

“It’s cute, right, the nickname I have for you!” Chanyeol beamed. “Hi, Luna, hi, Amber, hi, hyung. Can I steal Raerae away? We made plans already.”

 

“You did,” You murmured bitterly, but then my three other classmates said of course yes how nice of you Chanyeol to show the new girl around with meaningful eye brow raises and giggles and then you realised how weak you were for getting pushed around and not putting your foot down and you wondered what Kyungsoo would think of you if he saw this-

 

You turned your head in the direction of his seat. He was already gone. Why were you thinking about what he thinks, anyway? He’s not even my friend.

 

x

 

“Oh my God! There’re so many flavours here!”

 

“I thought you came here all the time, Chanyeol, why do you sound so surprised?”

 

Chanyeol slapped your shoulder playfully, but lightly. “I told you to call me oppa!”

 

You ignored him and continued to peruse the multitude of flavours for your pick. You picked the most interesting-sounding flavour- Pistachio Vodka- and took out your wallet to pay.

 

“I’m treating!” Chanyeol waved his hand dramatically in front of the cashier before she could take my money. “Add one more Pistachio Vodka to the order, too. How much will that be?”

 

“Wait! Why are you paying! And why are you getting the same as me! There are so many flavours!” You couldn’t believe this dude and shoved your dollar bills to the cashier, who looked bemused yet amused.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter