007

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 7

 

It was Friday today and I was so glad that today was only a half day and I can rest for the weekend. It's been a month now and I got used to my schedule.

 

"Haeyeon-a, today I asked Andrew to pick you up from school," mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay, bye Mom see you when I come back. We are going out for lunch today right," I asked while walking to the kitchen?

"Oh yah, and Andrew and his mom are also coming with us."

"Alright bye."

 

Everyday someone different took me to school sometimes it was Unni or sometimes it was Manager oppa or even Jina Unni. Today Jina Unni took me to school and reminded me that we have practice tonight at 7:00 and we were going to meet for dinner then practice.

 

After school Andy oppa picked me up and we went for lunch and the movies with our moms. They were talking about random things and we were just eating.

 

"Oppa so how is college," I asked while we were waiting for the check

"It's fine but if you are going to college don't slack off in high school even if you become an idol."

"Don't worry you know me I'm a straight As student," I said while oppa ruffled my hair.

 

We went to the movies and we bought tickets for Avengers 2 at 2:30 It was pretty big in Korea and it just came out today so we were so excited. It was so cool and after the movie we got to meet the Actors and the screenwriter.

After we went home I took a nap then I went to meet the girls. Manager oppa bought us pizza for dinner before practice.

After talking, Jiyeon Unni said that INFINITE was going to come over to meet 2PM.

"Haeyeon-a will you be okay," Seungmi Unni asked?

"Yah I just have to go meet 2PM sumbaenimdul first," I replied.

 

***

 

I went the the recording room where they like to hang out and I asked Taecyeon oppa to keep me a secret that I'm here. They were fine with it then I left to go to our room. Once I got to the room I just walked to the window to wait to see my brother and INFINITE come.

 

My brother and I were so close before he debuted. We did everything together that Unni got jealous. But after he moved we started to drift apart. I always loved my brother's love and his warmth but after he left I started to get attached to Andy. When oppa would come over I would usually be gone, sometimes on purpose, but I couldn't help it because if I saw him then I wouldn't want him to leave. I haven't personally met him for about two years.

While I was next to the window I saw a black van pull up and the INFINITE members came out. Then I saw oppa get out of the car and I started to cry.

I didn't know why I was crying all of a sudden but tears were coming down my eyes. Jina Unni came to check on me and she saw that I was looking at me brother and gave me a hug.

"Hey, don't cry. Even though you miss him you have to stay strong," she said as she was trying to comfort me.

"Unni I'm sorry, I just don't know it's really hard to practice all. I just saw him and I was thinking how hard it would've been for him, and I've been so selfish every time he came home. I don't even know him that much and I regret it so much. Oppa was always good to me but I always gave him the cold shoulder," I told her as I was crying.

 

***

 

Everyone came to me to comfort me when Got7 sumbaenimdul came in to see us huddled up and some of us crying.

"Oh sorry, did we come in at the wrong time. We can leave and come back later," JB oppa said.

"No it's fine, come in," I told him.

"So why are you guys here," Minji Unni asked.

"JYP Hyung, told us to help you guys. And keep you guys company especially her," Jackson oppa said as he pointed to me.

 

 

 

 

A/N omg sorry for the show to chapters lately.