001

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 1:

 

I was in the middle of math when my phone started to ring. I rejected the call from my sister thinking it wasn't important. Then I got a text saying mom and dad were hurt. I got my things and started to pack up. My class was looking at me, but I didn't care because my parents were hurt. 

"Haeyeon, where do you think you are going, we are in the middle of class," my teacher said. 

"Sorry Ms. Adams," I said as I left. 

Living in LA, you couldn't just find a taxi anywhere, so I had to grab my friend from his class but he was a senior, and I was a junior so we were in different buildings. 
                
                          ***

I ran to the other building to me Andrew. 

I'm crying and signaling Andrew to come out. He excuses himself from the classroom and comes out to see me. 

"Haeyeon-a, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Oppa can you take me to the hospital? Mom and dad got into a car crash."

"What?! Are they okay?" 

"I don't know, I have to get to the hospital. Can we go please?"

"Yeah one sec." 

Andrew got his stuff, and he went to the school office to clear some stuff up. When he was done, we were excused to leave. 

While in the car, oppa was holding my hand, and I was shivering. I didn't know how to react. I started to call my actual brother in Korea hoping he will pick up. It's two in the morning in Korea but he had to know that his parents were hurt. He wasn't picking up, so I left him a message. 

"Oppa it's me Haeyeon. Come back home quickly please. Mom and dad got into a car crash. I don't know about your schedule, but please come back home." I managed to finish the message before I started tearing up again. 

Andrew was going very quickly when he quickly braked when a old grandma came out of nowhere. I was so scared that I might have lost my life. But I wasn't ready to die or let my parents go. 

I needed my parents. I wasn't ready to just let them go like that. They had to stay with me. I was trembling now when we arrived at the hospital. I called Unni to know where she was, and she told me to meet her in the emergency room. 

Andrew and I were running until we saw Unni. Unni was very calm because she knew that she had to be there for us if something like this happened.

"Unni, where's mom and dad? Are they okay?" 

"Haeyeon-a calm down they just went into surgery.  The doctors said they would be fine."

                           ***

Soon Ajjuma and Ajjushi came. Andrew's parents started to comfort us because they knew how devastated we were. 

The doctors came out of the surgery room and informed us that the surgery was successful, but they wanted to talk to someone in charge. Ajjushi went with the doctor, and we were all sitting down now. 

Unni finally got a hold of oppa and informed him on what happened. Oppa said that he can't make it until a day or two and that he will be there as soon as possible. 

I was so worried if  Ajjushi will come back with good news or bad news. 

 

                        ***

 

 

 

So I'm back >_< lol  i know I've been not active but I promise to update often!!