004

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 4

 

It's the day of the audition and I'm so nervous. The judges know that I trained with Yeeun unni, and Taecyeon oppa, and they seemed to be okay with it so I was ready.

The auditions have five stages. The first one is applying and video or audition. The second is top 20. The third is top 10 to the fourth stage which is top 5 then the last stage is top three to determine winner.

I decided to actually audition first, hoping I will get in. Once I got there, there were dozens and dozens of people. I was so nervous for this audition.

"Good luck Haeyeon-a," Andrew encouraged me. "Thanks oppa, see you soon." From there I went in alone.

 

I went to the front desk and received my number 14. How convenient my favorite number.
Then the P.A called 10-15. It was time for me to go. "Contestants numbers ten through fifteen please make your way to dance studio number 1."

"Alright, good luck Haeyeon," I left after we high-fived and started heading towards dance studio number 1. While I was walking I passed 15, 14, 13, 12, and 11 then at 10 someone came out and bumped into me.

"Sorry. Are you alright?"

"Yah, I'm fine." Then he looked down to see my name tag. "You should hurry, the auditions are down there, and good luck," he said with a smile.

"Thank you." Man he was cute. I wonder if he is a trainee or if he already debuted. I thought as I left. I ran down and made it right when the other contestant were going in. Once we got in there was three people as judges and one of them were Yeeun unni. One by one we finished our performances. Then it was my turn.

I passesed the first audition and the auditions after that and I went to the finals. I finished the last audition and I just went home.

 

***

 

After I was done, I went home with Andy to see Unni. Mom said we were going to have a samgeupsal party because I had my last audition and Unni and Dad found jobs at PL law firm.

Once we got home I went to my room and collapsed. I was so tired and happy. The judges said that I had the best performance they had ever seen in auditions. I was happy then mom screamed from the kitchen "come to eat." "Ok, we'll be down in a sec, Mom," I said.

When we went down we saw Andrew and his parents sitting down at the table.

"Anyeonghaseyo Ajjuma and Ajjushi," Unni and I both said. "Hi Andrew." "Hi, Noona longtime no see." They talked as I was making my way to sit next to Oppa when the phone rang.

"Jaeyoung-a can you get the phone," mom asked, "sure." Unni went to go pick up the phone as I sat down.

"Nae, nae, nae, thank you so much I will tell her the news. Have a great evening. Thank you." Then Unni turned to me.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 


lol I forgot to update sorry!! So what you guys think is going to happen?? Stay tuned!!!