006

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 6

 

I started school now and I'm attending the Mina and Minji who are older then me but we are in the same grade because I got to skip two years so I'm in the same grade as them. It was so different here than in LA. In the morning is when we learn the after lunch it is all art activities. The school is divided in to two groups performing arts of visual. I was a part of performing and my schedule was very busy.

 

Schedule
8:00-8:25 Homeroom
8:30-9:00 Math
9:05-10:30 Korean
10:35-11:00/English Language Arts
11:05-11:35 History
11:40-12:10 Science
12:15-1:00 Lunch
1:05-1:40 Vocals
1:45-2:30 Composing
2:35-3:30 Dancing

 

School in Korea was way to different from LA. I had a had time adapting everything to Korean, but I finally adjust.

After that I would go to JYP to train more. Apparently we pushed our debut up and it is in six months. Its been hectic at JYP after Twice debut, our debut would be in a couple of months so we've been training hard. We have to be even better then our usual selves because we weren't part of the program SIXTEEN.

 

***

 

Everyday when I can I always go home and help mom with the house. Mom seems to like staying at home then working. I was glad that she can relax now. After I was done with all the house work I go back to JYP to train more.

I was walking to our dance room when I bumped into someone. It was the same person I bumped into when I was walking to the auditions.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you there," he said as he looked up from his phone. "Your Haeyeon right?"

"Yah, sorry and who are you?"

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Mark from Got7," he said. "Do you want to come in and talk?"

"No it's fine, you guys are busy and I have to get to practice sorry but I will try to talk to you guys later."

Then I went back to our practice room and met up with Harmony. We were practicing until dark and I went home late at 1:30 a.m. I was so tired I didn't even feel like I wanted to go to school the next day.

 

Mark's POV

"I just ran into the new trainee and she doesn't know us," I said while facing the hyungs.

"You mean Haeyeon-nie," JB asked?

"So, why do you care," asked Jr.

"I don't know it was just weird because everyone knows us."

"Well maybe it's different in LA now," JB Hyung said.

"Oh well, let's start practice guys," I said and we continued, but it still bothered me because she didn't know us or me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update!! But im just so excited because I'm going to Hollywood bowl and I'm going to see GOT7 YAASSS!!! so I don't know if you guys realized I changed the group expectation to sixteen/twice!! Also this time period would be basically after twice debuts even though SIXTEEN hasn't started yet XD!!! So who is excited for the show SIXTEEN cause I am!!