002

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 2:

 

Ajjushi came back with good news. The doctors said that they were fine but the recovery was going to be expensive.

Mom and Dad have been hospitalized for a week now, and they are all better. Andrew and I went back to school and all was normal again except for one thing.

Oppa was "too busy" to come back home and check if they were okay. Mom and Dad said it's fine, and to leave them alone, but Unni and I aren't happy.

How can he not even come when they were about to die? No matter how busy he was, how could he not come?

How busy can he be? His parents are in the hospital can't he come back. He's even done with his comeback and isn't doing anything right now.

Mom and Dad were discharged, today and I thought that Myungsoo oppa would come, but he still hasn't.

"Ugh, how could he not come at all?" I was ranting at Andrew because I was so mad. "Calm down Haeyeon-a. I'm sure Hyung will come soon." Andrew said as he was trying to calm me down.

***

We started talking about other things when something came up into my mind.

"So, did you get into Seoul U?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got in a few days ago."

"You what! You got in, and you didn't tell me?" I said. I was so shocked. I was also mad that he didn't tell me. "Andy why didn't you tell me if you got in? That's great news, but you should have told me."

"It's just that, with your parents in the hospital, I thought you had a lot on your mind." he replied.

"So you thought that I couldn't use some good news? Anyways, congratulations! I'm so happy for you." I said as I gave Andrew a hug.

He took me home and I went to my room to see my sister in my room.

***

That night my sister and I talked. I wasn't going to let this one slide. He missed most of the holidays, and when he came, all he talked about was how happy he was to be an idol.
We were talking about how we were going to deal with oppa and we made a plan.

We talked about our parents retiring and going to Korea to rest. They agreed to go to Korea and settle down but Dad didn't want to retire because he wanted to work a few years more.


Dad and Unni were now busy on looking for a new law firm to work at. Mom transferred me to Seoul Arts High School, and she was now looking for new homes.

Everything was settled, and we had nothing to worry about now. School was starting to wrap up now, and I was tired.

Prom came and I went with Andrew. Then it was time for graduation.

I went shopping, and I dragged Andrew with me so I can pick out his graduation present. I was noticing what he wanted. We got some ice cream and were walking around.

"Oppa, what do you want for your graduation present?" I asked him while we were walking.

"Nothing much. Just get me what you want to get me."

I decided to get oppa a nice watch because I noticed he never had one. Once we got into the car I started to drift off. I was sleeping when oppa told me we were home.

When we got home I decided to go and watch a movie with oppa, at his place. We were in his room watching and then I fell asleep.

I was glad that oppa was also going to Korea, because without him was like flowers without bees. We relied on each other way too much and he was like my brother because my actual brother left me.

When I woke up I was under his blankets and he was on the floor. I went downstairs to see Ajjuma and even she wasn't surprised to see me.

This happened way too much that I have my own toothbrush here.

We were all moving to Korea now so we can still be together. We even got two homes right next to each other.

Oppa's graduation came and he finally graduated. He was now on his way on becoming the best lawyer. Were not even related and were so alike.

Mom sent the school my application a week ago but when she confirmed If she got it they told her that they were going to accept me.

For the last time, I went to go meet up with my friends before I left. We spent a whole weekend doing all kinds of things before I left because I didn't know when I would come back.

It was time now to pack. I was done packing and I donated half of my things because I couldn't take it to Korea. I went next door to check out Andy and he wasn't even half way if finishing. Why am I not surprised, he has such a hard time on letting things go. When I was helping him, with every little thing he spent like five minutes on deciding to do at it or keep it.

We were finally done and our departure time came it was finally time to leave LA. Goodbye LA and hello Seoul.

 ***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think so far?? Please comment and I will try my best to anwser everybody.