005

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 5

 

 

"Haeyeon-a, you passed the audition, your going to the final stage."

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." Andrew and I were jumping up and down. My sister and my mom were hugging each other. I passed the first part of the semi finals.

 

The second semi final is in a three days and I knew exactly what I was going to sing. One of my favorite songs. I was going to sing Jimin's Hopeless Dream.

I finally got in to JYP Entertainment and they officially gave me a contract for coming in first in the auditions. They told me that I was the last member to join a new girl group called Harmony. It was a seven-girl-piece-group and I was the last member and also the maknae.

I finally did it I was in.

I went in to a dance room where the majority of the signed artist were in and that is where Park Jinyoung sajangnim introduced me and another guy who came in second place.

 

"Alright the reason why I called you guys is so that I can introduce our two new trainees, Kim Haeyeon and Kang Jio. Haeyeon will be the last member to our group Harmony and Jio will be one of the members of Control. Be good to them because they are part of this family now. Ok introduce yourself now."

 

"Nae anyeonghasseyo, I'm Kang Jio, please take care of me." Jio said.

 

"Anyeonghasseyo I'm Kim Haeyeon, please take care of me."

 

The Park Jinyoung sajangnim said, "Oh yah, Haeyeon is from LA so she doesn't know her way around Korea as much so help her out. Don't worry to much Taecyeon and Mark is from LA too. Alright then I'm leaving keep up the good work guys."

"Aneyonigaseyo." Everyone said while bowing down.

"Ok so I want everyone to get into their group now trainees also," Yeeun Unni said to introduce everyone. "Ok so this is 2PM, some of the Wonder Girls, 2AM, Miss A, A Yeon, 15& Got7, and Brenard. They already debuted. The rest are still trainees but we already put them in groups, Haeyeon your part of Harmony and Jio your part of Control. We have another group who is going to debut soon which is TWICE which is those girl over there." She pointed to some trainees at the corner. "That's it. Welcome to JYP family."

 


After the introduction some of the groups left for their schedules. In the end, it was Harmony, Got7, 15&, 2PM, and Miss A. I passed them and went to my group.

 

"Hi, I'm leader Jina and we are finally glad to have you in our group. Without you we wouldn't have been able to debut for another two years but because of you we might be able to debut sooner. So here are our members Ria our vocal, I'm also a vocal, Jiyeon our last vocal and dancer, then we have Seungmi, Mina, and Minji who are sub vocals and sub rappers. Then there is you and we are told that you will be our main rapper and dancer. Right?"

"Yah I guess, please take good care of me."

"So, tell us about yourself," Mina Unni asked.

 

"Well I grew up in Korea but moved to LA. I have a sister and two brothers, well one isn't related to me but I grew up with him and I do prefer him over my actual brother. I wanted to become an idol after my other brother became one and we happened to move to Korea so I decided to audition."

"Really who is your brother," Jina Unni asked as I noticed that everyone in the room was listening to me talk.

"Which one?"

"Well both I guess," Seungmi Unni asked.

"Um well one is Andrew, who is not related to me and the other one is Kim Myung Soo or L I guess, from INFINITE," I replied.

"No way L sumbae-nim," Mina Unni said. "How come you didn't go to Woolim Entertainment?"

"Um it's a long story," I said. "Well we have time so take your time to tell us we are here to listen," said Jina Unni.

So I told them the whole story and how it was a secret that I'm here and getting ready to debut. So I also asked them not to tell anyone.

"Sure, we won't tell anyone."

"Thanks guys."

 

 

 


A/N:
Thank you to those who subscribed to my fanfic!! I hope you like the chapter and sorry for not updating:)