003

My brother is Kim MyungSoo...

Chapter 3

 

The night when my sister and I were talking. We talked about me becoming an idol. I wanted to become an idol and show my brother that while I am an idol I can always come home to see my family. I always had a dream to become an idol. My brother was my role model, but it started to change.

I wanted to be better than him. As the only son he has responsibilities that he should take care of but he goes to another country where he doesn't even come home. I was going to show him as an idol I can always go home to see them. It might have been harder to see them because it was another country but I still wanted to show him that I can always come home.

I've always had chances to audition, but for my parents I didn't want to be separated from them. The closest they get to their son is the tv screen so I decided to pass it up until now.

The plane's departure time was midnight so we were waiting now. I was tired and sleeping against Andy now.

Unni researched for me and there was an audition at JYP in about three months. That was enough time to get ready.

Yup this was a secret from Myungsoo oppa. He doesn't know we are moving to Korea better yet that I will become an idol.

Unni got me a personal teacher and I start training. She said she was friends with her so it was easy to get her to help me.

***

I got to the studio she told me to got to. Man you have no idea on what is tight security. That was weird because when I got there I noticed a sign that said JYP Entertainment. 'Maybe it's an old studio' I thought.

When I walked in to the room there were two people in the room. "Oh sorry I think I came into the wrong room, sorry," I replied as I was turning around to leave.

"Wait, Haeyeon-a," I heard someone say. So I stopped and turned around to see Yeeun Unni next to, two other people.

"Unni," I said as I ran to gave Yeeun Unni a hug. "It so good to see you again."

"Yah, your sister said that you were going to audition for JYP so I wanted to help," she replied.

"Oh well we should get started," said Yeeun who was happy to be able to train me. I was confused on a few things, on where they able to train me and if it was fair or not.

"Who cares other people that audition prepare for about a year. They spend all day training you actually started late. So let's see if you are good or not," replied Yeeun.

"Sorry one more, how should I address you guys."

"Call me Taecyeon oppa."

"And you can call me Yeeun Unni."

"Alrighty, so what should we start first."

"Vocals, to warm-up first." Yeeun unni replied.

We practiced for about a few hours with vocals to rapping then back to vocals. I was determined to try my best to be the best. With BoA saem I practiced dancing and With Key oppa I practiced rapping. Tayeon Unni helped me with my vocals to reach high and low notes long.

***

After weeks and weeks of practicing, the audition was only a few days around the corner. For my audition song I will be singing SHINee's song Colorful. Then I will be dancing to Justin Timberlake's Nothing choreographed by Taecyeon oppa.

I hope I can pass the audition.

It was my only chance to show him that I can take care of my parents even with my idol life.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry I was going to update yesterday but I fell asleep ㅠ.ㅠ So what do you guys think??