CHAPTER SEVEN

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Choi’s Grand Hotel

 

The Hotel has been busier than it already was due to an important event that will be held that night at the Hotel’s convention hall. All of the staffs were busy all day preparing the things needed for the night’s event. It was actually Seohyun and Yonghwa’s Engagement Party. And Sooyoung has offered the service of his hotel to be the venue of the said event. He did that just to appease his dear cousin.

                          

The night has come and the guests are starting to fill the venue. Seulong and Boa together with Yonghwa and his parents were already there greeting and welcoming the guests. Seohyun was in one of the hotel’s suite that Sooyoung assigned to her, still grooming herself for the party.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Just in time after I finished with my make-up, a knocked was heard on my hotel room’s door. Then the door creaked open and soon came in Sooyoung Oppa and Taeyeon Oppa following behind.

 

            “You done?” asked Sooyoung Oppa while sauntering towards me.

 

            “Yeah. I’m all done.” I responded smiling at them.

 

            “Good. Shall we go, then?” uttered Taeyeon Oppa. “The guests are waiting.”

 

He added and then offered me his hand which I gladly accepted. And soon they escorted me out of the room. I let out a sigh after we enter the lift. And it didn’t go unnoticed by the two gorgeous men beside me.

 

            “Feeling nervous?” inquired Taeyeon Oppa.

 

I eyed him and Sooyoung Oppa and then shook my head as a response.

 

            “It’s your Engagement night. Are you not happy?”

 

            “Of course, I am. I’m happy that finally I’m going to be engage to Yonghwa, Oppa.”

 

            “Then what’s bothering you?” Taeyeon Oppa pressed.

 

            “Nothing, it’s just that,…”

 

But before I could even finish what I am about to say, the lift already stopped at the floor where the party is being held at. Then the door opened for us and soon a bunch of silence befell upon us as we go towards the hall. However, that silence did not last long when Sooyoung Oppa suddenly speak.

 

“If you’re thinking about Yul and Yoong… they’re actually on their way here now. Right Taeng?.” He informed smilingly.

 

“Really?” I asked hopefully.

 

“Ye-yeah. I just got a call from Yul before we went up to you. He said that they’ve just arrived. They’ll be a little late though, but definitely they’ll be here. So, don’t worry.” said Taeyeon Oppa assuring me.

 

“And besides, those monkey’s had made a promise to you, hadn’t they?” Sooyoung Oppa added making me smile at his remarked.

           

“And also, let me tell you, how you look beautiful tonight.” He then jested.

           

“Yeah, Soo is right. You look exceptionally beautiful tonight. And I can’t believe that you’ll grow beautiful this much. Before you were just a little baby girl in a diaper.” Taeyeon Oppa chimed teasingly.

            “Yah!.. Oppa!..”

           

“And now, you’re going to be engaged and soon to be married. You even grow taller than me.” He continued dramatically.

           

“Yah~ Taeng, you sounded like Uncle Seulong while saying those to our Seobaby. And why you act so dramatic, huh? You know for a fact that it’s not her fault that you stop growing a long time ago…. you Shorty.”

           

“Yah~! You.., Giant post. You don’t have to say it. And I’m not short. I am just vertically challenged!.”

 

And there goes their banter. I sometimes wonder if they really are the older ones. But nevertheless, I love them still for what they are and I’m just glad and happy that they’re here with me. However, my happiness will fully be complete with Yul and Yoong Oppa’s presence also at my engagement. I just hope that they would keep their promise. With the four of them complete alongside our parents, I’ll be the happiest girl to be engage in the whole world.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

We were about to enter the party hall when I stopped on my track tugging Sooyoung’s arm making him and Seohyun to halt. The former giving me a questioning look while the latter faced me, waiting for me to speak. I then motioned Seohyun to go ahead first which she complied. We watched her as she make her way inside greeting other people. I then smacked Sooyoung on his head as soon as Seohyun’s back was out of sight.

 

            “Yah! What was that for?”

 

He complained making a step back from me while tending the sore spot on his head.

 

            “That’s for putting Yoong and Yul’s head on the line. Why did you tell maknae that her brothers are on their way?” I questioned him.

 

            “Why? Are they not coming? And in the first place, they have landed back in the country right?” He shot back.

 

            “Yeah. But Yoong’s not in a good condition. They are in the hospital right now as we speak.”

 

Worry was clearly visible on his face as I tell him what exactly happen to Yoong. Truth is, Yul and Yoong arrived 3 hours before the party had started. However, Yoong passed out at the airport due to exhaustion and over fatigue because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter