CHAPTER ONE

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YBC Leisure and Recreational Sports Center

 

In the far end corner of the Sports Center there was located a room filled with four guys whom are having their emergency meeting.

 

“What was the emergency meeting all about?” asked the tanned guy who just came in.

 

“You are late.” the shortest and the eldest guy amongst the room remarked.

 

“Sorry I cought up a jampact traffic on the way here.” he resoned out while taking his seat beside the doe-eyed guy.

 

“Traffic on the way here or traffic in bed?” teased the tallest guy amongst them which earned him a glare from the tanned guy. And made him surrender right away.

 

“I went to pick up Umma and Appa at the airport earlier today. They've just arrived from Cali.” the doe-eyed guy started.

 

“Really?... So they're done visiting seobaby. How was she doin' then?..” the lanky guy inquired.

 

“She's doing fine. According to them seobaby is so happy that they visit her since she really missed home.” the doe-eyed guy replied.

 

“I think, we should pay a visit to her also.” the lanky guy suggested.

 

“That's a great idea. I really miss her so much.” the tanned guy agreed happily.

 

“Well, I think that's not gonna happened since she'll be going home in two weeks.” the shorty guy nonchalantly said.

 

“Yeah, right. Sorry I forgot.” said the lanky guy with a defeat tone.

 

“Me too....anyway, what's the meeting all 'bout?.” the tanned guy asked once again.

 

Then the shorty looked at the doe-eyed guy. And the latter eyed the other two and back at the shorty before he spilled the news.

 

“It's about seo baby's engagement.” the doe-eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter