CHAPTER FIVE

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At MY SEOUL Shopping Mall Security Head Office

 

The door swung wide open reaveling a brunette girl behind her were the red haired and the blonde whom reported for a missing child. The former wearing a very worried face. The brunette step's inside the office not bothering to greet the people inside when she immediately saw a certain child.

 

“Soojung!.. Thank God your safe!..” the brunette dashed towards the kid that was settled in a couch inside the office and engulfed the child in a tight hug.

 

While the other two girls stayed behind and let out a heavy sigh of relief as they finally found their niece after a couple of hours of missing.

 

“Mommy~!...” the child cried her heart out after seeing her mother.

 

“It's okay, Baby... Hush now, mommy's here now...” the brunette said while rubbing the child's back.

 

And soon the child's cry was slowly died down.

 

“Thank you so much for finding my daughter and for taking care of her, ahjusshi.” the brunette said thanking the officer.

 

The red haired and blonde also uttered their thanks to man.

 

“It's nothing ma'am. We're just doing our job and besides, we are not the one who you should thank of.”

 

The three girls looked at each other and then back at the man quizzically.

 

“What do you mean by that officer?.” the red haired asked.

 

“Your child was lucky enough that she was found by accedent of the President of this mall. The president saw her wandering alone around the mall. And then he brought the child here.” the man explained further.

 

“Your President is so kind. Is he here?” the short blonde girl asked.

 

“Yeah. Can we meet him?. I wanna thank him personally for taking care of my child.” the brunette added.

 

“Unfurtunately, he already left 30mins ago before you arrived. He actually waited for you to came so that he can make sure that child will not be left alone here. However, he got a sudden call, that's when he left. And before he left, he actually instructed me to call him if ever no one came claim the child.”

 

“I am greatful that your boss was so kind enough to take care and acompany my child. But the unfurtunate thing is that I cannot be able to meet him and thank him personally. So please send him my gratittude for taking care of my daughter.” the brunette said smilinly at the man in front of her.

 

“I surely will, Madame.”

 

“We will be going now, officer. Thanks again.”

 

And with that said, the three girls made their way out of the office mall to the parking lot with the brunette carrying her 5yr old child who seemed to be fallen asleep due to crying and tiredness.

 

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Yoong's POV

 

I'm on my way now to Sooyoung's office where Yul, Taeng, and Soo are waiting.

 

I was at the mall's Security Head Office a while ago waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter