CHAPTER THREE

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoong's POV

 

We arrived at the airport just in time before her plane touched down. I parked the car near the entrance and wear my black rayban before I got out of the car following the other three who already headed in inside the airport.

 

“Geezz! those three dorks.” I muttered more to my self.

 

I thought those three won't come with me. Since I heard no response from them before I went out of Taeng's office. But before I got the chance to enter my car, those three dorks suddenly appeared running out from Taeng's office building stopping me from my tracks and telling me that they want to tag along. Good thing I brought our car van. That would fit us in.

 

When I went inside the arrival area, I saw them standing at the waiting area.

 

“The plane hasn't arrived yet.” I inquired at them.

 

“Not yet.” Taeng answered while cheeking on his phone.

 

“Yoong, lets go grab some food first.” Soo said then drag me along with him without waiting my response.

 

“Where are you two going?.” Yul asked.

 

“Were going to get some food. I'm starving.” Soo answered at him without looking back.

 

“Aish~ you shikshin.” I heard Taeng commented.

 

 

“Soo, you've already eaten at the car on the way here.” I stated.

 

“So? I'm still hungry and so you are. Don't ever deny that. You are a shikshin too.” he retorted.

 

I just chuckled at him knowing that I can't go against him since it is food that we're talking about and he knows very well that both of us were very fond of it.

 

After buying our food, we head back to where Yul and Taeng was. We found them sitting at a steal bench. Taeng was busy at his phone and Yul was busy gazing around the airport while crossing his long legs.

 

“Finally, you two are back.” Taeng stated. “Yoong, what time exactly Seohyun's plane gonna arrive?” he then asked.

 

I glanced at my watched. “The plane should be here by now.” I answered while handing him and Yul a cup of coffee that Soo and I bought for them. Which they gladly accepted.

 

“Maybe, the flight was just delayed.” Soo butted in while munching on his coffe crumble.

 

“Why don't we go and ask the counter personel?.” Yul suggested which we all agreed.

 

 

Then we headed to the counter and to asked for the information about the exact arrival of Seohyun's flight. And there we confirmed that the plane was delayed from its departure time and so as the arrival. So we just head back to where were settled before and waited patiently for Seohyun.

 

We've waited for close to 30mins already here at the airport. And I'm starting to get annoyed because of some girls here are trying to get our attention here and there. Much to the delight of Yul and Taeyeon which they gladly entertained. Since they were the playboy and the byun of our group. While I just ignored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter