CHAPTER SIX

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky Sones Night Club

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

The booming loud music that was deafining in the ear and the neon lights that was blinding in the eye, done nothing to move us from our seats. We just simply sit here drinking aimlessly at our usual VIP lounge. We ended up here in the club right after the dinner at the Im's mansion. What happened at the dinner somehow drove us here.

 

We arrived at the Im mansion just in time before dinner. Uncle Seulong (Yoong's dad) who was sitting on a chesterfield in the living room arose from his seat and gave us a each hug.

 

“How are you dad?” Yoong asked his father after giving the latter a tight hug. But before Uncle Seulong could answere, Aunt Boa (Yul's mom) emerges from the kitchen.

 

“Hello boy's. You guy's were early for dinner.” Aunt Boa said while gretting us. “I'm not done cooking our dinner, yet.” she added after hugging us all.

 

“It's alright Auntie. I know this shikshins beside me can wait for a little bit, right Soo?” I stated referring to Sooyoung. And aunt Boa just stiffled a luagh.

 

“Yah! Midget!” Sooyoung protested.

 

“Aigoo, this two.” uncle and auntie smiled at us.

 

“I miss you my boys.” Aunt Boa reamrked smiling.

 

“We miss you too, Umma.” the twins (Yul and Yoong) answered back while clinging to their mother like a koala.

 

“Oh, you too, surely miss me, huh?. Since you cling to me like a koala's now.” Aunt Boa laugh at her own remarked.

 

Yoong pouted at his mother. “I really missed you a lot Umma.” Yoong uttered affectionately, kissing their mother's left cheek in the process.

 

Aunt Boa just patted Yoong's head and hug him tightly appreciating the latters affection towards her. Although, the youngman didn't came from her biologically, still she love and cared and treated him as her own.

 

“And he really misses your cooking a lot too.” Yoong's dad butted in teasing Yoong in the process.

 

“You got it Appa.” Yul banter, giving a high five at their father after.

 

“Yah!, Hyung!.Umma, see? Dad and Yul-hyung are ganging up on me.” Yoong pouted more burying his face at their mother's shoulder.

 

“Uncle and Yul were right, Auntie. Yoong just misses your cooking.” Soo said joining the teasing.

 

“Not you too, Soo!. You're the number one shikshin here. I know for sure you want Umma's cooking the most.”Yoong countered at Soo.

 

The latter just snorted while mironging at him. And soon the laugher roared inside the house.

 

“Aigoo. This boy's.” Aunt Boa giggled.

 

 

I just shook my head at their antics. Imagine if other people will see them acting this way. Would they belive that this well-known CEO's of well-known companies were acting childish, like this?, ...well, we're also human, but we only like this infront of our family.

 

 

 

We learned that Seohyun just went out before we arived to meet someone. While waiting for her return, we just talk about business. And soon, after, she came home and the dinner was served.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter