CHAPTER FOUR

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's POV

 

Yoong was strolling around the mall when he saw a little girl in the middle of the crowd that seemed to be lost. He approached the kid and was about to cry.

 

“Hey little girl, are you lost?” he asked softly as he kneeled down on one knee to level the kid. The teary eyed kid nodded her head in response.

 

“Where is your mother?” Yoong asked again.

 

“Mom~....mommy....mommy~” Then suddenly the teary eyed kid was now crying.

 

“Please don't cry.” He doesen't know what to do now, the kid started crying and its like affecting his well being seeing the child in that state. “Please stop crying little girl, I'll help you find your mom, so please don't cry now.” He persuaded.

 

The child stop crying after hearing what he said and looked at him. He then wiped the tears on the kid's innocent beautiful face.

 

Yoong stands up and gazed around the mall trying to see if someone is looking for the child. Once he did'nt see one, he decided to bring the child to the mall authorities or to the customer service desk.

 

“Hey kiddo, we'll have to asked help from the mall authorities to find your mother.” he said looking down at the child. However the child seemed not to understand what he just said.

 

“Let's go.” he tried to grab the child's hand to walk but the child stay rooted on her spot.

 

He looked at the child quizzically.

 

“Mommy said, Soojung should not talk nor go with strangers.” the child said innocently.

 

Yoong mentaly slap his self for what the child had said. The kid was right and a smart one for remembering what her mother has taught her. He sighed before kneeling down once again.

 

“Oh, Sorry for that little girl, my bad I hadn't introduced my self yet. My name is Yoong. You can call me uncle Yoongie if you want and you are?”

 

“My name is.... Krystal but my mommy call's me Soojung sometimes, for its my korean name.”

 

“Oh really. So, should I call you Krystal then?." The child nodded in agreement and he smile in delight.

 

"Okay, little Krystal, now that we know each other, were not strangers anymore. So, can we go now?, lets look for your mommy.”

 

The fidgeting child nodded and took his offered hand. And soon strudded their way to the customer service desk.

 

They walk passed to an ice cream shop, Yoong noticed that the child was looking at it. So an idea came to his mind.

 

“Would you like to have some ice cream?” he asked looking down at the child who's eyes are glued at the establishment's window. He waste no time. He lift Krystal from the ground and bring the child inside the ice cream shop.

 

Inside the shop a man in the counter greeted them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter