CHAPTER TWO

Four Oppa's and a Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

Seohyun's POV

 

A few more hours and the plane where we were in will be touching down our home land. It's been more than a year since I left to the US for my masters degree. At first I was been hesitant to leave for it was a foreign land and that I have to live on my own. But my will to be independent drived me to pursue everything.

 

The first month of my stay in Cali was difficult for me since I was not used to do anything that includes household chores and whatnot on my own. I was always pampered with my older brothers not letting me do any simple chores. I lived like princess back home, I may say.

 

But as time goes by I had learned everything I needed to and I also learned to adjust my self with the new invironment with the help of some new found friends. Thanks to them.

 

I'm just thankfull that Hyoyeon unni, my cousin whom also in America but was based in a different state, often checks on me and visits me once in a while whenever she had time. And I am really greatfull that I have meet Sica unni,Fany unni, and Sunny unni. They made my life easier by helping me get thru with the everyday life. They guided me and thought me everything. They even served as my protector since they are older than me. And we treated each other like a real sisters. For me, they were like the sisters that I never had.

 

I am very lucky to survived the past year without my beloved oppa's by my side. Although, we're half world's apart they still never faild to check on me. They took turns on calling me every single day. I was so lucky to have four oppa's that are so caring and loving towards me.

 

I was awaken from my train of thoughts when the person beside me stirred up.

 

“Your awake.” I remarked and smiled at him.

 

“Did I sleep long?” he inquired while stretching his arms up. I noded my head as an answer. “How about you, did you get some sleep?” he asked again. I just smiled at him while shaking my head. “You should get some sleep, you know.” he said while yawning.

 

“I'm just fine. And besides I can't sleep.” I said still smiling at him.

 

“Aigoo.. my baby~...come here. Maybe this is what you need.” he leaned me closer to him placing my head on his chest and engulfed me in his arms. Now he is hugging me sideways. “You need to rest too. You still have time before we land. So, get some sleep now Hyun~.” he persuaded and kissed my timple. And I just smiled at his gesture.

 

He really is indeed a sweet and carring person not only to me but also to his family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter