CHAPTER 7

It's Alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The media had been busy looking at our lives. They are slowly digging up our history to start new rumors. Now I have to temporarily shut down my social media because of the recent news that I had after being seen with the president. We did nothing to be placed into suspicion, but it was because we were publically seen inside a café talking about the group’s promotions. We talk once in a while but most of the time it would be mostly about work.

But my goal from now on, is to just forget about these pointless feelings I have for Jaejoong. It’s almost an impossible task knowing that I have to spend almost every second of the day with him. It would only make things awkward, difficult and pointless… It would only lead to chaos in our group especially because of the fact that we’re a co-ed group. We’re showing an example to young minorities.

Today, we finished filming our CF for Essential Water. It’s already 4am and everyone’s starting to pack up to go. “Unnie, are we riding with Kwangsoo oppa? He brought the small car today, everyone’s not going to fit.” Krystal asked while putting on her sweater.

“The guys are riding with Jaejoong today. We’ll go with Kwangsoo oppa.” I said.

I saw Jaejoong talking with the director. At that second, I felt my phone ring. I looked to see that it was a message from the president. “Are you done with the filming?” he asked.

“Yes, why are you still awake?” I replied back.

“I had to finish some reports. Rest up anyway.” He replied within a few seconds.

“Okay, goodnight.”

I place the phone inside my pocket and went with Krystal and Kwangsoo oppa towards the car. After the filming, we did not really do anything but headed home.

-

The very next morning, we had to get ready because we’re starting our recording session for our mini album. We all sat inside the van with Kwangsoo oppa driving. Chanyeol called shotgun while I sat behind him with Krystal beside me. Jaejoong and Sanghyun sat at the back. I just stared out the window the whole time. “Hyung, are you okay?” Sanghyun asked, I turned back to see Jaejoong massaging his head.

“Yeah, I just have a little headache.” He says while laying his script on his lap. I guess he stayed up all night practicing since he’s going to make an appearance at a show today.

That moment I remembered that I placed pain relievers inside the glove box in the car. “Chanyeol-ah, take out the medicine from the drawer.” I asked.

“You have one in here?”

“Yeah.”

Chanyeol did as I asked, he took out a bottle of pain relievers. “Here you go noona.” He passes it.

“Joong-ah, take this.” I passed to the back.

“Oh… thanks.” He took it.

I felt Krystal’s gaze on me but it was no place to tell her that it was only a friendly gesture. I closed my eyes for a bit and waited till we got to the company.

-

There I was waiting inside the studio. Everyone was watching TV and relaxing during the break. I held the guitar on my hands while practicing a few notes. “Oh, Jaejoong hyung’s on TV.” Chanyeol called out.

I looked up, Jaejoong sat there with the host and a few other guest in the show. I guess the concept was boyband leaders, but for some reason, Jaejoong’s the one standing out of all of them. Alrigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter